Options

New 2017 T@B Max S

After spending several months reading every page in this forum (seriously!), I received my new T@B last Friday; 11/11/16.  For those of you interested in the order to receipt date, I ordered it on August 23rd.  I bought the base T@B but upgraded the axles to the Outback version (somewhat elevated from the standard) and included the larger 15" tires.  We plan to do a lot of off-road boondocking, so wanted every spare inch of clearance I could get.  I also replaced the stock Fantastic Fan with the model 7350; it has 13 speed settings and a lower amp draw (on the lowest speeds) than the stock model, which will be ideal for boon docking.  I also upgraded the front box to the Outback, diamond plate box so I could replace the stock 12 volt battery with two six volt batteries (again, to better support the boon docking experience).  I spent last weekend camping in it in my driveway and ended the weekend not only pleased, but quite impressed.  Yes, it is small; (my main RV is a 30' fifth wheel), but the layout is well thought out.  At 6' tall, I had no issues moving about the cabin. As a boon docker, it will be perfect!  I was surprised to find NOTHING wrong.  Everything worked and everything was built as I would expect (and my expectations are rather high). That is quite a rarity in today's RV industry, so I congratulate Pleasant Valley for their conscientiousness.  As you know, there are a lot of choices at this range of the market.  I had planned to purchase another brand, but after reading through this forum, I changed my mind, and I am very happy with my decision.  Thank you all for your past and continued contributions to this forum.  You gave me the foundation to not only get through the PDI efficiently, but to immediately jump into the full experience of camping in it.  I hope to be able to contribute as well.
2022 T@B 400 BD
2019 Ford F-150 3.5L Ecoboost with Long Bed

Comments