Options

Where can I find my Glycol reserve tank ?

Hello, I have a 2017 little guy tab cs-s.I have looked everywhere for my reserve tank for my Glycol .Does any one have a picture or give me an idea where I could find it please ?
Thank You Jeff

Comments

• Options
    HamTabHamTab Member Posts: 11
    edited December 2016

In the 2017 Tab Max S, go to your dining area and look under the cabinetry. Turn right, and take down the triangular panel. Not even my dealer knew where to find it.
  • Options
    NomadNomad Member Posts: 7,209
    edited December 2016
    I don't have the CSs so mine's in the back but as I recall, yours would be in the shower stall behind a door -with the water pump I'd presume. Hopefully someone will verify.
  • Options
    MudsharkMudshark Member Posts: 21
    PXLated said:
    I don't have the CSs so mine's in the back but as I recall, yours would be in the shower stall behind a door -with the water pump I'd presume. Hopefully someone will verify.
    I can verify that. Almost impossible to see the level without holding a mirror down next to the reservoir. 
    2016 T@b M@x CS-S White with black trim. 2019 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport 4x4. White Lake Mi.
  • Options
    Smullis7Smullis7 Member Posts: 221
    Thanks, HamTab.  I have an Outback Max S and thought I was going to have to remove the entire back shelf to get to it.  Now wondering what engineer thought that was a good location for a tank that must be user maintained.  PXLated, I think you posted that you've had to refill several times over the last couple years.  Does it seem to be causing an issue with the screw holes becoming larger and loose?
    Sheila and the Mullis Pups (Winston, Morgan, Leroy & Dakota)
    M@bel M@y, my 2017 T@B Outback Max S (silver w/black trim), towed by Maude Myrtle, my 2016 Jeep Rubicon Hardrock.

• Options
    Nope, not several. 2-3 as I recall. And not much each time.
    I left the screws out all this time and haven't had a problem with the shelf bouncing out/around. Mine's a 2015. Fom pics it appears they've changed/modified that back area so someone elses mileage may vary.
  • Options
    JeffJeff Member Posts: 5
    Thanks for your help .I will respond after I check it myself. I am a Wisc. boy Right now so I go to Kettle moraine state parks a lot  Mathe,long and that area .Always  a good WI. beer waiting.Thank You Jeff
  • Options
    I have a silver and black 2017 tab .
  • Options
    will someone comment on PX Lated comment please? Is it behind the shower stall door . I feel rally bad I am tearing apart my brand new trailer looking for something I should check.????  And buy the way my heater will not run on lpgas anymore when it was warm it worked fine it is only 35 degrees and now my panel sends me an error with a big yellow flag that my gas is not working properly . Sleep good with that. Sorry but there is free beer at stack. Jeff Thanks again 
  • Options
    Jeff - Mudshark did comment above and verified where I thought it was.
    Big yellow flag...I don't have the digital control but since it won't run on propane presuming it means the same as my red light - out of propane or not getting and propane. Sure you have propane? Have you tried shutting down and recyclying everything? Checked all the fuses?
  • Options
    Thank You ,Yes tank is full,checked all fusses,shutdown,restarted, gas stove operates great.Does Temp. play a factor?
  • Options
    Temp - Outside temp, no.
    There was a thread very recently where they were getting the red light (analog controls) where everything else checked out. They were going to take it in to a dealer and get the Alde propane lines checked - Haven't seen a response as to what they found yet.
  • Options
    ColoradoJonColoradoJon Member Posts: 415
    The gas failure symbol - reset by switching off and restarting the boiler.  If it doesn't clear then no gas is reaching the boiler.  You will need to have it serviced.
    Jon & Angela | Florissant Colorado | 2017 Outback S