Options

Ordered!

SandiegogalSandiegogal Member Posts: 127
Just ordered our 2017 T@B!! Delivery date should be the end of January, just in time for my birthday! Woo hoo!

Living in our Airstream, traveling in our 2017 T@B Basic S 
Married to Dave-aka, ds@work

Comments

• Options
    NomadNomad Member Posts: 7,209
  • Options
    PXLated thanks and can you move this post to the correct section?....A rookie mistake.

• Options
    ericnlizericnliz Member Posts: 4,437
    Sandiegogal, Think you're excited now....wait until you actually have it! Congrats, and looks like you landed your "Ordered" in the correct section! ;)
    2016 T@B MAX S-aka: WolfT@B
    TV: 2006 Chevy Avalanche LT Z71 aka: WhiteWolf, or 1972 Chevy Custom10 P/U aka: SnarlingWolf
    Spokane, Wa.
    Eric aka: Lone Wolf  

• Options
    HomebodyatheartHomebodyatheart Member Posts: 2,497
    How exciting! Which model did you order? We have a Max S coming in February. Waiting to play is hard! Congrats!
    2017 T@B 320 Max S silver and cherry red, L@dybug ("Bug" aka my esc@pe pod), TV 2015 Toyota Highlander aka Big Red
  • Options
    Homebodyatheart, Liz and I waited a year before getting ours, and you're right, it is hard, but oh, so gratifying when you finally have it!  :)
    TV: 2006 Chevy Avalanche LT Z71 aka: WhiteWolf, or 1972 Chevy Custom10 P/U aka: SnarlingWolf
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    HomebodyatheartHomebodyatheart Member Posts: 2,497
    Ericnliz, a YEAR! Holy moly! Granted, a trailer has been on my wish list since I was a kid and we tent trailer camped, but that's a long wait. I look forward to seeing yours next season!
    2017 T@B 320 Max S silver and cherry red, L@dybug ("Bug" aka my esc@pe pod), TV 2015 Toyota Highlander aka Big Red
  • Options
    Homebodyatheart, The ONLY reason we waited for a year was to look around, and decide what best served OUR needs, and wants. We both put the T@B at the top of our list from the first time we went in to one. At first we were going to get the CS model, but the size of the bed, and knowing we already had an outdoor kitchen, wanting a 3 way fridge [that was larger] changed our minds to choosing the MAX S model, and we're soooo glad we did! We're looking forward to hopefully get together with the Northwest folks this spring! Gotta go sharpen the snow shovel for now though :s.
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    LibrarydragonLibrarydragon Member Posts: 103
    Congratulations!
    Sara&Carl
    2015 max s outback, TV 2011 RAV4, V6, 4x4, & 2017 Tacoma Off-road 4x4
    Soquel, CA
  • Options
    dmerzbacdmerzbac Member Posts: 289
    Congratulations!  I'm waiting on mine to arrive in a couple of weeks. This has been a process for me since back in March. The waiting is excruciating!

2017 T@b 320 - 'Smokey'  2017 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport - 'B@ndit'
    Dave - Tuscaloosa, Al

• Options
    LauraReyLauraRey Member Posts: 338
    Congrats!!

Red and White, 2017 Max S being towed by a 2014 Honda Ridgeline.  Hello Mountains!
  • Options
    Fatman1966Fatman1966 Member Posts: 145
  • Options
    ontheroadontheroad Member Posts: 485
    congratulations!
    Former 2017 T@G Max XL
    2021 T@B Boondock CS-S
    2018 Nissan Pathfinder
    Ontario, Canada
  • Options
    How exciting! Which model did you order? We have a Max S coming in February. Waiting to play is hard! Congrats!
    We are purchasing the S model with Sofitel cushions but have ordered it without the TV (so we'll gain one more cabinet over the kitchen) or A/C...I know, call us crazy but we've been camping all over the SW and the Pacific coast for over 3 years in our Tear Drop and have found that we get by just fine without one.  We're keeping the AC cabinet and having a door installed on it for more clothing storage. If we find we need an A/C down the road, we'll just pop one in :) Super excited and yes, waiting is hard!  Hoping the late January delivery date is accurate!  Congrats to you as well!

• Options
    boo said:
    Congratulations. Pictures when you get it or it did not happen
    Will do!

• Options
    dsatworkdsatwork Member Posts: 744
    Dave...
    We got a notice they are loading some T@B's, heading out tomorrow. Takes about a week... The invoice does have your order on it.
    Got this in an email today from our little guy dealer in San Diego
     Too bad it wasn't a week or two earlier... Cuz we're at Tabazona... freezing our butts off in our little guy 5 wide while we're trying to cook outside in gale force winds
    2017 Tab Basic S Silver on Silver with Sofitel Cushions....upgraded from 2013 LG 5W....Towed by a 2016 Sorento V6 AWD w/5000lb tow capacity. Dave S. married to Jen aka SanDiegoGal We pull a Tab but live in a 2014 Airstream International Signature 27 FBQ...Talk about embracing a trailer lifestyle.
  • Options
    NomadNomad Member Posts: 7,209
    Windy, rock-n-rollin all over the SW - Pretty much sucks.
  • Options
    dsatworkdsatwork Member Posts: 744
    edited January 2017
    @PXLated ated are you here?
    2017 Tab Basic S Silver on Silver with Sofitel Cushions....upgraded from 2013 LG 5W....Towed by a 2016 Sorento V6 AWD w/5000lb tow capacity. Dave S. married to Jen aka SanDiegoGal We pull a Tab but live in a 2014 Airstream International Signature 27 FBQ...Talk about embracing a trailer lifestyle.