Total thickness 1 9/16"
 Vinyl flooring  1/16"
Plywood  5/16"
Bead foam core  1"

1. Hash  T@B Fun

Comments

• Options
    ericnlizericnliz Member Posts: 4,437
     Dale, Kinda looks like a moon pie! Don't eat it! ;)
    2016 T@B MAX S-aka: WolfT@B
    TV: 2006 Chevy Avalanche LT Z71 aka: WhiteWolf, or 1972 Chevy Custom10 P/U aka: SnarlingWolf
    Spokane, Wa.
    Eric aka: Lone Wolf  

• Options
    DalehelmanDalehelman Member Posts: 2,410
    Really well insulated compared to other RVs
    1. Hash  T@B Fun
  • Options
    VernaVerna Member Posts: 6,878
    edited January 2017
    Beginning with the 2017 models, there is a composite material that replaces all of the plywood in the floor. Here is a photo of the new flooring.

The Azdel composite seems to be covered with a fabric. It is hard enough that my thumbnail doesn't make a dent in it. I got my sample from the factory tour last summer. 
    Verna, Columbus, IN
    2021 T@B 320S  Boondock “The T@B”
    Towed by a white 2019 Ford F-150 4x4 Supercab, 3.5L V6 Ecoboost “The Truck”
  • Options
    I just knew if I said that, someone would have to take a munch just to check it out....Verna? =)
    TV: 2006 Chevy Avalanche LT Z71 aka: WhiteWolf, or 1972 Chevy Custom10 P/U aka: SnarlingWolf
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    Yuck!  Eric!  It's the holes from the factory's hole saws!   :o
    Verna, Columbus, IN
  • Options
    That's your story, stick with it! ;)
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    DalehelmanDalehelman Member Posts: 2,410
    Just goes to show how Nucamp is constantly improving their product.
    1. Hash  T@B Fun
  • Options
    Dale, I couldn't agree more!  And, there is s possibility that some (not all) of the late 2016's have the Azdel composite in the floor. 
    Verna, Columbus, IN
  • Options
    I think a lot of their improvements come from the folks here, like you Dale. Someone with a lawn chair, cup of coffee, a few innovative ideas, and the gumption to give it a shot. At least my thanks go out to those who are willing, and insightful enough to pass these ideas along to the rest of us. Thank You!
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    Dale, as Eric says, many ideas come from the owners. Be sure to send your how-to to Ed and Marvin at NuCampRV via email so they can see if it's an avenue they would like to take for future mods.

I know I am having to check the weather closely here to see if I need to rewinterize, although I'm not totally de-wintered right now. I'm using the black and gray tanks, but no fresh water, yet. I do have a city water connection right now, so if my next stop is getting into the 30's, I need to blow out the pipes and put the pink stuff in the p-traps again. 

The absolute best best mod I did was to label each valve so I can winterize in 15 to 30 minutes. 
    Verna, Columbus, IN
  • Options
    Well, There 'ya go Verna, labels would be a great help on some of the plumbing fixtures, especially for those doing a first time winter/de-winterizing.

Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    dmerzbacdmerzbac Member Posts: 289
    Verna said:
    Dale, as Eric says, many ideas come from the owners. Be sure to send your how-to to Ed and Marvin at NuCampRV via email so they can see if it's an avenue they would like to take for future mods.

I know I am having to check the weather closely here to see if I need to rewinterize, although I'm not totally de-wintered right now. I'm using the black and gray tanks, but no fresh water, yet. I do have a city water connection right now, so if my next stop is getting into the 30's, I need to blow out the pipes and put the pink stuff in the p-traps again. 

The absolute best best mod I did was to label each valve so I can winterize in 15 to 30 minutes. 
    Great idea about the labeling, Verna. I'll do that very soon after I pick up my T@b this week.

2017 T@b 320 - 'Smokey'  2017 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport - 'B@ndit'
    Dave - Tuscaloosa, Al

• Options
    fiddlefootfiddlefoot Member Posts: 62
    Verna,

When I was having the token "how do I winterize meltdown" I read your post and the first thing I did was label all the valves.  Suddenly what seemed like mass confusion make total sense.  We just spent some time down south and had to winterize again and it was so simple (all though I did read the directions again).
    Your wisdom is greatly appreciated.

D

Denise, Rea and Ruby
    2016 CS S, 2008 Toyota Tacoma
    Somerset, VA

• Options
    Thanks for the compliments, @fiddlefoot and @dmerzbac. Labeling comes natural for an ole telephone tech like me.  I'm glad to have been a help for you guys.  I know the labeling sure makes sense to me. 
    Verna, Columbus, IN
  • Options
    RollingBnBRollingBnB Member Posts: 322
    Verna said:
    Thanks for the compliments, @fiddlefoot and @dmerzbac. Labeling comes natural for an ole telephone tech like me.  I'm glad to have been a help for you guys.  I know the labeling sure makes sense to me. 

Verna, who did you work for? I started off with GTE and ended with Nortel
    2020 Tiffin Open Road
    2020 Nissan Versa Toad 
    Alan & Patty
    Southern Az
  • Options
    @RollingBnB, the Ma Bell family:  Indiana Bell, American Bell, AT&T, Western Electric, AT&T, Indiana Bell, Ameritech, SBC, AT&T. One year I worked for 3 companies and never changed my duties or my desk!  I was so glad to leave. It was time after 39 years, 2 1/2 months. 
    Verna, Columbus, IN
  • Options
    RollingBnBRollingBnB Member Posts: 322
    I was glad to end it too. Amazing how an entire industry has faded away.
    2020 Tiffin Open Road
    2020 Nissan Versa Toad 
    Alan & Patty
    Southern Az