Options

Hi From Hudson, FL

TaBFanTaBFan Member Posts: 41
Hello from Hudson Florida ('bout 30 mi north of Tarpon Springs). Our camping experience in the past has been exclusively PUPs but advances in design and materials has made us look into the smaller TT's as an upgrade. The Little Guy Company and the T@B have set the bar quite high. They have a very loyal following as well. This has us looking for a T@B CS S Maxx for our future. It will be a challenge for me as I am 6'3" but I have a mod in mind that might make it doable. I sift through this site and all things T@B for ideas almost daily, so if you are close by feel free to knock on my door. Jerry Sweet
2014 Wrangler Sahara & 99 Jeep 4dr Sport TV. Interests are Photography, fishing & rod building, woodworking, hotrods (73VW rat rod "DasStuka") and Camping. 

Comments

• Options
    TABakerTABaker Member Posts: 432
    Welcome, TaBFan :D
    Crystal & Daisy, a yellow 2007 T@B Q previously towed by a 2008 Jeep Liberty, and currently towed by a 2016 RAM 1500.

• Options
    JimboJimbo Member Posts: 118
    The clam shell, rear kitchen model would resolve most of your stand up time or tasks in the T@B. You might consider that in terms of how often you would really want to stand completely up. Just a thought. Welcome regardless.
    Jim, Kelseyville CA, 2013 T@B "Q", T@BCASA, Silver W/Yellow trim, TV: 2006 Honda Ridgeline 
  • Options
    TABakerTABaker Member Posts: 432
    Are your space issues related to sleeping?  My hubby doesn't really stand much in the T@B.  He doesn't have a lot of reason to stand. lol  He can reach most cabinets from the door, as well as the fridge.  When inside he's sitting or sleeping.  The add-a-room gives him stretching space.  However, he loves the T@B bed.  We have the queen bed floorplan, and the bed is much more comfortable, and larger, than the beds in my mom's motor home so he sleeps much better.
    Crystal & Daisy, a yellow 2007 T@B Q previously towed by a 2008 Jeep Liberty, and currently towed by a 2016 RAM 1500.