Options

Might be a silly question, but here goes.....

ericnlizericnliz Member Posts: 4,437
For those of us that purchased our T@Bs prior to the NuCamp production models, will we have to re-register our trailers through NuCamp? I don't recall having seen this discussed, or just got pages stuck together in my roll-o-dex. :s Thanks
2016 T@B MAX S-aka: WolfT@B
TV: 2006 Chevy Avalanche LT Z71 aka: WhiteWolf, or 1972 Chevy Custom10 P/U aka: SnarlingWolf
Spokane, Wa.
Eric aka: Lone Wolf  

Comments

• Options
    VernaVerna Member Posts: 6,878
    Eric, they only changed names. Believe it or not, it will remain the same. I did see one nuCamp logo that had Pleasant Valley under the nuCamp. 
    Verna, Columbus, IN
    2021 T@B 320S  Boondock “The T@B”
    Towed by a white 2019 Ford F-150 4x4 Supercab, 3.5L V6 Ecoboost “The Truck”
  • Options
    ericnlizericnliz Member Posts: 4,437
    Thanks Verna, that's what I thought, but would rather ask than not. Interesting that they combined the two logos. Sounds like a peaceful transition, and that's a really good thing!
    2016 T@B MAX S-aka: WolfT@B
    TV: 2006 Chevy Avalanche LT Z71 aka: WhiteWolf, or 1972 Chevy Custom10 P/U aka: SnarlingWolf
    Spokane, Wa.
    Eric aka: Lone Wolf  

• Options
    2Cougs2Cougs Member Posts: 905
    @Verna - We purchased our T@B used.  Should we register with them???
    2016 T@B CS-S silver with white trim and WSU themed
    Pulled by a silver 2017 Chevy Silverado
    Leaves on T@bventures from Spokane, WA

• Options
    VernaVerna Member Posts: 6,878
    @2Cougs, you can register with nüCamp, so they have the correct information for recalls. Call the warranty department or email warranty@nucamprv.com. Be sure to include the VIN (found on the tag on the left side of the tongue), your name, address, email address, contact phone number, the fact that you are the second owner and the date you purchased the T@B. (The original one year factory warranty is for one year from the purchase date for the original owner.)
    Verna, Columbus, IN
    2021 T@B 320S  Boondock “The T@B”
    Towed by a white 2019 Ford F-150 4x4 Supercab, 3.5L V6 Ecoboost “The Truck”