Options

Our girl,will be born soon

judymacjudymac Member Posts: 403
Thanks to all of your kind comments and suggestions, our baby girl will be born soon! I will be asking you too many questions, but I will need your help.
Judy and Mike - Central KY 2014 T@B S M@X towed with Chevy Trailblazer   Nights in the T@B:  32

Comments

• Options
    NomadNomad Member Posts: 7,209
  • Options
    WanderooWanderoo Member Posts: 553
    Judymac -- What "baby girl" did you get?  I feel the anticipation.    :D
    Beth, 2015 Toyota Tacoma (Ramblin' Rose), 2014 T@B S M@xx (ClemenT@B)
  • Options
    2014 T@B S Max, I think. LOL. We have have looked at so many. Perhaps we should have waited until spring in order to enjoy but could not miss this deal.
    Judy and Mike - Central KY 2014 T@B S M@X towed with Chevy Trailblazer   Nights in the T@B:  32

• Options
    radrenradren Member Posts: 229
    My little boy is expected this weekend sometime. I have been waiting for sooooo long. I ordered it in april, one arrived in August but was not what I ordered, Little guy reordered it and tried to rush it through the line and it is finally almost here!  I got a CS-S. Can't wait to get him home. I hope your little girl is everything you hope for and more. They are such wonderful little trailers and we are so lucky little guy started making them again. 
    The Mouse house and me
  • Options
    WanderooWanderoo Member Posts: 553
    For me, a "getting-used-to-period" was very valuable.  I do not regret getting my T@B in December and putting her in storage until April.  I needed that time to tune her to my needs and understand how she works.  I had a great camping season in 2014 and would encourage prospective owners to take the time to get to know how the T@B works before they take her out.  I admire those who pick her up and then go on a 400+ mile trip!!!  W-O-A-H . . . you guys are brave.    =;
    Beth, 2015 Toyota Tacoma (Ramblin' Rose), 2014 T@B S M@xx (ClemenT@B)
  • Options
    Wanderoo, we are going to do a mock set up at our storage facility. Hard to remember everything, isn't it?