Options

Little Guy Warranty

foxdenfoxden Member Posts: 148
Purchased my Tab on April 20th and have received 2 emails from Little Guy since then.  One was thanking me for registering my warranty and the other was a "welcome to the Little Guy family".  I am confused.  Is this just a delay in getting systems split between Little Guy and NuCamp or am I in some way connected to LG for my warranty? 
2017 Max S - Silver/Red - T@briolet -  2016 Jeep Cherokee - Fredericksburg, TX

Comments

• Options
    MouseketabMouseketab Member Posts: 1,230
    delay in getting systems split.
    Carol
    MOUSE-KE-T@B
    2007 Dutchmen T@B Clamshell #2741
    2022 nuCamp T@B 320 CS-S
    2021 F-150 502A Lariat SuperCrew, 3.5 EcoBoost 4x2
    Harvest, AL
  • Options
    VernaVerna Member Posts: 6,878
    You could call nüCamp tomorrow to make sure your T@B warrantee is registered with nüCamp. I'm sure there is a delay with the dealers doing paperwork with the correct company. 

No, your warranty was never connected with Little Guy, other than registering your factory warranty. LG was only the marketing arm, while nüCamp/Pleasant Valley has manufactured the T@B's since 2012.
    Verna, Columbus, IN
    2021 T@B 320S  Boondock “The T@B”
    Towed by a white 2019 Ford F-150 4x4 Supercab, 3.5L V6 Ecoboost “The Truck”
  • Options
    foxdenfoxden Member Posts: 148
    Thanks!
    2017 Max S - Silver/Red - T@briolet -  2016 Jeep Cherokee - Fredericksburg, TX
  • Options
    Michigan_MikeMichigan_Mike Member Posts: 2,861
    edited April 2017
    As an addendum to the above any unit built at the Sugarcreek factory will be serviced and warrantied through them for the entirety of the warranty.

From Scott Hubble, CEO of nuCamp:

Even though it is called a LG, the only thing LG had to do with the unit was sell it.  Since PV made the unit, we also warranty it. 

People can contact our site with questions, etc.: Warranty@nucamprv.com or 330.852 4811 x327

Thanks,
    Scott Hubble, CEO

Mike - Elmira, Mi / 2019 T@B 400 / 2021 Chevy Silverado LTZ