Options

Coffee cup storage/Stemless wine glasses

Here is an effort to use unused space and secure coffee mugs and Stemless wine glasses when traveling.
2017 T@B Outback white w black trim / 2019 Subaru Ascent White with black trim / Birch Bay WA.
aka BirdieJane towed by Quinn

Comments

• Options
    ericnlizericnliz Member Posts: 4,437
    edited April 2017
    Now, that's inventive! Pretty darn cool too. What did you use for the liner if I may ask? Keep it up & you'll be in line for a T@B University badge!
    2016 T@B MAX S-aka: WolfT@B
    TV: 2006 Chevy Avalanche LT Z71 aka: WhiteWolf, or 1972 Chevy Custom10 P/U aka: SnarlingWolf
    Spokane, Wa.
    Eric aka: Lone Wolf  

• Options
    RuntarootiRuntarooti Member Posts: 76
    Very Creative. Bring 'em on, I want to see more of what you think up for storage!
    2015 T@B Max CS-S Silver and Black
    Goes where it's towed to by 2017 Subaru Outback
  • Options
    dsatworkdsatwork Member Posts: 744
    Nice to see something truly original.
    2017 Tab Basic S Silver on Silver with Sofitel Cushions....upgraded from 2013 LG 5W....Towed by a 2016 Sorento V6 AWD w/5000lb tow capacity. Dave S. married to Jen aka SanDiegoGal We pull a Tab but live in a 2014 Airstream International Signature 27 FBQ...Talk about embracing a trailer lifestyle.
  • Options
    BirdieJaneBirdieJane Member Posts: 237
    I used pvc to make the tube, and my wife covered it with Estes thick non-adhesive shelf non slip liner for kitchen shelfs.
    2017 T@B Outback white w black trim / 2019 Subaru Ascent White with black trim / Birch Bay WA.
  • Options
    @BirdieJane, Thanks for the info, and inspiration! Keep 'em comin'!
    TV: 2006 Chevy Avalanche LT Z71 aka: WhiteWolf, or 1972 Chevy Custom10 P/U aka: SnarlingWolf
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    BirdieJaneBirdieJane Member Posts: 237
    Product is called Easy Shelf, sorry for the typo. She also used a hot glue gun to attach it to the tube
  • Options
    @BirdieJane, No worries, I have liner I used for the drawers in my tool box left over that is very similar to use, and thanks for the idea! :)
    Spokane, Wa.