Options

2018 NuCamp model pics

AtaylorAtaylor Member Posts: 10
A NuCamp dealer in Wilmington, NC has posted pics of a couple of 2018 models that they have in stock.  I noticed that the T@G's had improved positioning of the license plate.  Not sure if that'll be standard or if it was a dealer request.  There is also a T@B-CS shown, listed as having the Outback interior.  I'm more familiar with T@G's, since that's what I want to buy, but a well trained eye might notice some differences in the new T@B.  I thought the Alde control panel might be different. FYI.

Comments

• Options
    dmerzbacdmerzbac Member Posts: 289
    I took a look at this site. The only things I noticed different between my 2017 T@b (December) and the 2018 are that the outside Lagun bracket is standard and it has a TP holder in the wetbath. Everything else looked pretty much the same to me.

2017 T@b 320 - 'Smokey'  2017 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport - 'B@ndit'
    Dave - Tuscaloosa, Al

• Options
    RuntarootiRuntarooti Member Posts: 76
    T@B hubcaps are new to me! 
    2015 T@B Max CS-S Silver and Black
    Goes where it's towed to by 2017 Subaru Outback
  • Options
    RuntarootiRuntarooti Member Posts: 76
    IMHO the Amerock Part # BP2811J2314 hinge, a straight in replacement for the existing hinges posted by @KBaggins1 is a much cleaner "prop" to keep the cabinet doors up vs. the struts in the 2018. Plus the door is open more than 90 degrees vs the struts that don't seem to open the door all the way, maybe 75 degrees. I only needed one hinge per door to keep it up, so it was a fabulous mod with lots of bang for the buck and a 5 minute swap out.
    I like the clean look of no strut. Just sayin.
    2015 T@B Max CS-S Silver and Black
    Goes where it's towed to by 2017 Subaru Outback