Options

New Interior Colour options? (Mystic Marble?)

HR_TalyHR_Taly Member Posts: 119
edited May 2017 in Trailer & Towing
Hi all!  

I've just been informed that the scuba black interior has been discontinued and they are replacing it with "Mystic Marble" for the 2018s.  Anyone have any pictures of this?  The website doesn't appear to have the options listed yet.

(not that I'm particularly concerned as I'd likely re-cover them myself, but... curiosity and the cat and all!)

Thanks!

2018 T@B Max S silver and black (aka TadT@B), Full-timing since July 2017

Comments

• Options
    geekmamageekmama Member Posts: 107
    I ordered the Mystic Marble and when my unit arrives I'll post pictures.
    Aileen, Muggles & Scout @ 2018 T@b CS-S @ 2018 RAV4 Adventure @ Massachusetts
  • Options
    DogdenDogden Member Posts: 6
    I wasn't impressed with the color choices.  The Sofitel package didn't speak to me so I was happy to save those dollars.  There was a solid in like a brick color and a pattern in blue/grey/dark (don't remember) that looked like small ovals.  They reminded me of olives. And a solid lite lite tan and the other like yellow bamboo - comes to mind.  They paired up by factory choice.  Really very limited and uninspiring, but I normally put washable throws all around since I have a dog so by that point I didn't care.  Besides with wear and tear I will just have new covers in a fabric I prefer.
  • Options
    PhotomomPhotomom Member Posts: 2,217
    edited May 2017
    I don't know whether the factory will still do this, but we were able to order our T@B with the neutral dray Outback fabric. Additional cost but worth it so I wouldn't have to make slipcovers. Worth asking. 
    John and Henrietta, Late 2016 T@B S Max in Western New York
  • Options
    Oh, I'm not worried at all, in all likelihood no matter what the colour was I'd be making my own covers for them either right away or after a few months for a change (hobbies sometimes pay off!).

It was just curiosity as the patterns aren't on the website nor in the recent brochure I've seen posted, and the dealers don't have swatches. I must see if there are any new walkthrough videos posted that may have the new interior colours...

• Options
    edited May 2017
    Hmm.. a quick search pulled these pictures up, of an RV dealer saying this is the mystic marble interior.  Looks quite similar to the Outback fabric - I would have thought this was an Outback at first but the interior doesn't match the rest of an Outback (no netting, has wood pattern floors).  Nice neutral colour if this is the mystic marble so!

• Options
    PhotomomPhotomom Member Posts: 2,217
    edited May 2017
    That photo is overexposed. That does look like the Outback fabric, which is somewhat darker.
    John and Henrietta, Late 2016 T@B S Max in Western New York
  • Options
    SeadusterSeaduster Member Posts: 147
    I saw the new fabric this week.  It's really nice.  Lighter than the Outback fabric... and has a more textured look.
    2017 white/black trim T@B Outback; 2017 white Subaru Outback; Seattle
  • Options
    geekmamageekmama Member Posts: 107
    I've got the Mystic Marble coming in my 2018. It's expected to arrive any week now (trying to be patient). I'll post pics when it arrives.
    Aileen, Muggles & Scout @ 2018 T@b CS-S @ 2018 RAV4 Adventure @ Massachusetts