Options

parts catalogue

Is there a parts catalogue for any of the T@B's ( mine is 2017) available on the internet?  I cannot find one.

2017 White with Black T@B Outb@ck, Max S ( rec'd on May 2nd, 2017)
TV is a 2017 White Honda Ridgeline, Detroit Auto Show North American Truck of the Year  Love it. 

Comments

• Options
    VernaVerna Member Posts: 6,878
    No, there is no parts catalog.  

We normally browse through the forum, checking out each other's mods and then we email or call Elsie to order.

Basically, anything you see on a T@B is available from Elsie at nüCamp. The exception is batteries (buy locally) and you cannot add windows that were not in place when your T@B was manufactured because the supporting aluminum is not in place. 
    Verna, Columbus, IN
    2021 T@B 320S  Boondock “The T@B”
    Towed by a white 2019 Ford F-150 4x4 Supercab, 3.5L V6 Ecoboost “The Truck”
  • Options
    Bill_CochraneBill_Cochrane Member Posts: 103
    edited May 2017
    Thanks Verna I'll give Elsie an email.  FYI I'm looking for the plastic washer and rubber bumper washer system on the stove top screw heads.  I inadvertently melted a pair of them with a stupid "camper" type toaster ( the wire type that holds the bread up).  The base of it is too big for the stove top and did the damage.  Newbie mishaps are annoying.

TV is a 2017 White Honda Ridgeline, Detroit Auto Show North American Truck of the Year  Love it. 

• Options
    VernaVerna Member Posts: 6,878
    nüCamp is closed today for a religious holiday, @Bill_Cochrane. Send an email to elsie@nucamprv.com, describe what you want, include both email address and phone number. She'll get back as soon as she can. 

We all goof--it's part of T@B ownership!
    Verna, Columbus, IN
    2021 T@B 320S  Boondock “The T@B”
    Towed by a white 2019 Ford F-150 4x4 Supercab, 3.5L V6 Ecoboost “The Truck”
  • Options
    Thanks Verna

• Options
    Michigan_MikeMichigan_Mike Member Posts: 2,861
    I'm looking for the plastic washer and rubber bumper washer system on the stove top screw heads.  I inadvertently melted a pair of them with a stupid "camper" type toaster ( the wire type that holds the bread up).  The base of it is too big for the stove top and did the damage.  Newbie mishaps are annoying.

I went up to the local TruValue hardware store and was able to find "close" parts that worked for what you are seeking.  I agree, the caps are a swift pain (they crack too) but can be replaced locally if you take some time and let their staff ferret them out for you.  
    Mike - Elmira, Mi / 2019 T@B 400 / 2021 Chevy Silverado LTZ
  • Options
    Thanks Michigan_Mike I'll give a look.

• Options
    bobncathybobncathy Member Posts: 9
    We have a T@B Max S 2016 that has had the plastic trim under the cushions (on top of the side board) cracked by the large table.  It is glued on in spots, and missing in other spots.  Has anyone found something that will fit over this and be durable please?  Thanks!! 
  • Options
    bobncathybobncathy Member Posts: 9

One more question if I may please... We winterized our T@B last winter, had the dealership dewinterize it, but we continue to get that chemical smell when using the water.  It has been out on three trips now, and the water has been drained/used at least 5 times.  Is there anything to get rid of that smell?  I'm afraid to drink it right now.  Thanks again, Cathy