Options

Graphics Decals

Hi all,

I'm about to be a new owner of a 2017 T@G XL MAX and this is my very first of what will probably be many questions until I become an LG expert!!!
I was torn between buying a Silver Shadow and a T@G trailer as I really loved the looks of the SS but the features and headroom in the T@G. Obviously I chose the latter and I will pick it up next week. I did actually get the silver base color with black trim as I'm not a huge fan of white nor am I a fan of the bright color graphics. My tow vehicle is gray so it best matched!
I'm thinking about maybe putting some steel wheel with baby moon hubcaps on it to give it a little retro feel like the SS. I'm also considering removing the graphic decals. I like the look of the silver T@Bs and would like to give my T@G this look if it is not risky, voids my warranty and doesn't take a overwhelmingly amount of work.
Has anyone removed theirs? I'm interested to know how you did it? I've seen youtube vids using a heat gun/hair dryer to remove vinyl decals from RVS but because I haven't picked mine up, I wasn't sure if the LG decals are vinyl.

Thanks!
2017 Silver/Black T@G XL MAX

Comments