After 300 mile round trip "Smalls" is home

RadRad Member Posts: 516

Our closest dealer is 160 miles away and I made the trip out yesterday to pick up our 2015 wet bath T@B.  As the dealer said, I could not even tell the T@B was behind me other than my truck dropped down an extra gear on our climb up the only pass we crossed.  

The dealer was very nice but completely uninformed about the T@B.  I did like that the very polite service tech did not pretend to know much about the critters. I did get a very complete starter kit, TP, tank chem, 30 amp shore chord, sewer line kit, water hose, water pressure reducer and even plastic gloves.  Kinda cool, I already had most of the stuff from a decade of RV ownership with a class C rig that I learned to hate....Another story.

Here it is at the shop.....Mmmmm, unplanned, a silver and black TV, and a silver and black TAB.  The service tech threatened to put a Oakland Raiders sticker on the back....Yuck!

160 miles later, parked in my driveway...Mmmmmm,  unplanned, silver and black house to match the TV and rig....This is getting kinda scary

My first question was going to be, what are these wires hanging under the battery box?   But, turns out they are for the Zamp Solar connection that clearly is not connected...too funny.

The grandkids sure enjoyed playing in it when I got back.

Thanks for the great info posted on this site, it was fun teaching the tech how everything works considering I had never seen any of it other than on this site

Comments