Options

New T@G in South Carolina

KimMillerKimMiller Member Posts: 7
Hello, and thank you for adding me. I am a soon to be new T@G owner (picking her up from the dealership on Tuesday). I was on the old forum as a MyPod owner (the Lil' Cockaboose), but after my family grew from one to three dogs, I knew I had to get something bigger! Decided on a T@G Max XL, and I am really looking forward to having a true galley with fridge, microwave, and sink. It seemed that most of the time spent setting up and breaking camp, at least for me, was the kitchen. I'm looking forward to taking longer trips and traveling farther than I did with the Pod. While I loved my Lil' Cockaboose, there were times when it felt pretty claustrophobic. Love all of the windows (and the two doors) on the new T@G. Again, thanks for adding me! 
Kim Miller
Tyke, Buckshot, and Bonnie 
2017 T@g Max XL "Stella Maris"
2014 Ford Escape and 2003 Ford Explorer

Comments

• Options
    ericnlizericnliz Member Posts: 4,437
    Welcome, and happy camping!
    2016 T@B MAX S-aka: WolfT@B
    TV: 2006 Chevy Avalanche LT Z71 aka: WhiteWolf, or 1972 Chevy Custom10 P/U aka: SnarlingWolf
    Spokane, Wa.
    Eric aka: Lone Wolf  

• Options
    LuckyjLuckyj Member Posts: 286
    Welcome to the T@G world KimMiller!

I also just join this side of the force about 2 month ago, and learn a great deal about my T@G form the fellow members of this forum.  And even if T@G and T@B are different animal, they are for, the same chromosones, so do not hesitate to visit both side, you will get cool ideas, since they are so much alike.  

:)
    2017 T@G Max Outback "Le Refuge"
    TV 2005 jeep TJ unlimited
    and/or 2005 Nissan X-Trail 4wd
    Alaskan Malamuthe on board!

Les Escoumins and Petite-Riviere-St-Francois QC