Options

Free Gift with purchase of any size ARB Fridge/Freezer This Labor Day Weekend

Free Gifts! Get a free ARB Remote Monitor & ARB Tie Down Kit with the purchase of any sized ARB Fridge Freezer!
https://ok4wd.com/brands/arb/arb-fridge-freezer

2017 Tab Basic S Silver on Silver with Sofitel Cushions....upgraded from 2013 LG 5W....Towed by a 2016 Sorento V6 AWD w/5000lb tow capacity. Dave S. married to Jen aka SanDiegoGal We pull a Tab but live in a 2014 Airstream International Signature 27 FBQ...Talk about embracing a trailer lifestyle.

Comments

• Options
    dsatworkdsatwork Member Posts: 744
    OK so decided this weekend to bite the bullet and get an ARB Fridge Freezer. I thought just for the heck of it, I would just check to see if they deal was still available and low and behold it was. Essentially you get about a $100 worth of freebies with your purchase. Although I believe that we have our Norcold N180.3 turbo charged work in extreme temperatures. I have tested my mods and know that it will keep up when the temps rise above 90 and even while towing on 12 volt. It will be nice to have freezer capabilities and additional capacity the ARB offers. I like the idea of leaving it in the tow vehicle plugged in, wired direct to the 80ah AGM that comes stock on the 2016 Kia Sorento.
    2017 Tab Basic S Silver on Silver with Sofitel Cushions....upgraded from 2013 LG 5W....Towed by a 2016 Sorento V6 AWD w/5000lb tow capacity. Dave S. married to Jen aka SanDiegoGal We pull a Tab but live in a 2014 Airstream International Signature 27 FBQ...Talk about embracing a trailer lifestyle.