Which Battery Charger Do I Need for 2 6 volt at 210 amp each?

WHICH BATTERY CHARGER DO I NEED PLEASE?

Hi, Can someone recommend a quality battery charger/maintainer? I have 2 6 volt wet cell flooded batteries @210 amps each connected in series and I bought a charger someone recommended the Noco Genius, but it says only for batteries up to 120 amp. Am I correct that I would need a battery charger that could change 420 amps? x posted

Comments

• dsatworkdsatwork Member Posts: 744
    I would get on Norco support and chat with them about it. https://no.co/support
    2017 Tab Basic S Silver on Silver with Sofitel Cushions....upgraded from 2013 LG 5W....Towed by a 2016 Sorento V6 AWD w/5000lb tow capacity. Dave S. married to Jen aka SanDiegoGal We pull a Tab but live in a 2014 Airstream International Signature 27 FBQ...Talk about embracing a trailer lifestyle.
  • ColoradoJonColoradoJon Member Posts: 415
    edited October 2017
    For my dual 6V setup I purchased a Pro-Logix PL2310.  Selectable charging rates (2, 6, or 10 amp), multiple battery types and temperature compensation.  It also operates at a high enough voltage in each of the three phases to charge high capacity, deep cycle batteries.  It is a fully automatic smart charger and I am very happy with it.  For the price it is one of the best chargers I've found and it is available on Amazon.

I cannot comment on the Norco as I do not have experience with it, sorry.
    Jon & Angela | Florissant Colorado | 2017 Outback S