Options

New Members / Owners in Central Oregon!

jays55jays55 Member Posts: 13
We are the proud new owners of a 2014 T@B CS!  We're not really RVers, but we like the T@B because we can pull it behind any of our vehicles as a huge improvement over tent camping :#.  Based in Bend, OR, we go all over with our mountainbikes, kayaks, etc.  It will sit patiently thru the winter while I set up our Subaru Forester for towing.  2015 will be our "year of the T@B"!  BTW, purchased at George Sutton RV in Eugene, OR, who I highly recommend!

Comments

• Options
    RZRBUGRZRBUG Member Posts: 890
    Welcome aboard.

Larry & Booger - 2013 T@B, 2012 GMC Sierra

Happy Trails Y'all

States Visited Map

• Options
    mickietucsmickietucs Member Posts: 709
    Welcome! I was just reading about some great campgrounds in Bend and that whole area. I plan to get up that way when I retire (slowly going to Portland to visit family). I, too, will have a new home this spring (ordering after the first of the year). Can't wait to go explore - bet you feel the same! Michele
    Michele, Tucson, AZ. TV - '13 F150 & '16 T@Bitha special order.

You never really travel alone. The world is full of friends waiting to get to know you!

• Options
    jhansardjhansard Member Posts: 9

you will love it!!  I have a 2012 T@b finished my 2nd year.  'Rosie' is in storage and I can hardly wait til spring!  Learning how to use this site!

Jean Hansard

• Options
    Michigan_MikeMichigan_Mike Member Posts: 2,861
    edited December 2014
    Nice photo and if "happiness" isn't written all over your faces I don't know what is!!   NICE looking set-up and am wondering if you folks have ever been over to Zamp Solar there in Bend???  I've spoken to John YoZamp several times and would like to visit your town some day in the future.  Post up more photos of your adventures when they occur.

Welcome aboard and happy trails!  
    Mike - Elmira, Mi / 2019 T@B 400 / 2021 Chevy Silverado LTZ
  • Options
    wondering if you folks have ever been over to Zamp Solar there in Bend??? 
    @ Michigan_Mike...haven't been there, but our T@B dealer told us about them.  Would love to add solar and wifi in the future.......eventually!
  • Options
    judymacjudymac Member Posts: 403
    Welcome.  Nice picture.
    Judy and Mike - Central KY 2014 T@B S M@X towed with Chevy Trailblazer   Nights in the T@B:  32

• Options
    DurangoTaBDurangoTaB Member Posts: 754
    edited December 2014
    Congratulations!  We're thinking of doing a long road trip from Durango to visit friends on Waldport...the Northwest has so many beautiful spots to visit I'm sure we won't have time to see all we want.  Do you know of the mid May Pac NW rally?

J.D. & Sue

Durango, CO    2014/15 S M@xx :  "Dory's HabiT@B"  Keep on swimming...

• Options
    Do you know of the mid May Pac NW rally?
    Not familiar with that rally, but this whole RV thing is completely new to us.  Likely to become our obsession for 2015, though!  The Oregon coast is gorgeous and one of the things so attractive about pulling a T@B around our state is the number of places you can just drop anchor and camp outside organized campgrounds.  Solitude!
  • Options
    Michigan_MikeMichigan_Mike Member Posts: 2,861
    jays55 said:
    Do you know of the mid May Pac NW rally?
    Not familiar with that rally, but this whole RV thing is completely new to us.  Likely to become our obsession for 2015, though!  The Oregon coast is gorgeous and one of the things so attractive about pulling a T@B around our state is the number of places you can just drop anchor and camp outside organized campgrounds.  Solitude!
    I drove the coast up from CA, spent some time in Astoria and drove back along the Columbia River until I spotted Mt Hood.  I drove back to the mountain, then back toward the river and down through the Columbia River Gorge.  What a beautiful state and I plan to return one day and journey into the interior more as the first trip was more of an exploration and I wanted to see the spot where Lewis & Clark ended their journey.  You are very lucky to be there as it is a great launch pad for exploring beautiful territory!  
    Mike - Elmira, Mi / 2019 T@B 400 / 2021 Chevy Silverado LTZ
  • Options
    ELKELK Member Posts: 213
    Oh good...that's one of the dealers within 2 hours of us!.

2015 T@B Max S.  TV: 2015.5 Volvo XC70.