Options

GoSun Sport Solar Stove

Michigan_MikeMichigan_Mike Member Posts: 2,861
edited December 2014 in Products and Accessories
This is an interesting concept that utilizes solar for cooking - GoSun Sport Stove

• Fast: Cook a meal in as little as 20 minutes, utilizing every drop of sunshine
  • Versatile: Cook what you want and how you want. Bake, boil and fry; if there's sun, you're good to go
  • Fuel Free and Clean: No burning charcoal embers to dispose of, no open flame to worry about. When you are done cooking, just fold up and go
  • Summer or Winter: If there is sunlight, you are cooking, even after a snow storm
Mike - Elmira, Mi / 2019 T@B 400 / 2021 Chevy Silverado LTZ

Comments

• Options
    judymacjudymac Member Posts: 403
    Well, Mike...you come up with the neatest ideas.
    Judy and Mike - Central KY 2014 T@B S M@X towed with Chevy Trailblazer   Nights in the T@B:  32

• Options
    Michigan_MikeMichigan_Mike Member Posts: 2,861
    Joe Kickos was telling me about this stove yesterday and it sounded interesting.  It sounds a bit pricey, but imagine having the ability to heat up food to those temperatures and doing it via the sun.  I think it's pretty impressive sounding and has some potential.  
    Mike - Elmira, Mi / 2019 T@B 400 / 2021 Chevy Silverado LTZ
  • Options
    judymacjudymac Member Posts: 403
    Well, Mike it is CHRISTMAS time.  You could buy us each one to experiment. LOL. 
    It is interesting AND pricey.
    i was amazed at all the solar products available on the Internet.

Judy and Mike - Central KY 2014 T@B S M@X towed with Chevy Trailblazer   Nights in the T@B:  32

• Options
    VernaVerna Member Posts: 6,878
    I'm still playing with my Thermal Cooker--not enough meals to try a solar cooker, too. Besides that, we would need to have done SUN to use a solar cooker (weather#%?!)
    Verna, Columbus, IN
    2021 T@B 320S  Boondock “The T@B”
    Towed by a white 2019 Ford F-150 4x4 Supercab, 3.5L V6 Ecoboost “The Truck”