Options

New T@B 400 Vinyl flooring seems to be coming up

We bought a new T@B 400 a couple of weeks ago.  We've had it in the driving as we are figuring out how to organize it.  This past week, we noticed the vinyl flooring seems to be coming up.  there is a big lump that runs perpendicular to the door as well as a couple of other very lumpy spots near the bed.  Has anyone else experienced this?  Is it something that has to be repaired at the factory or can a dealer address this or is there something we can do to fix it.  Our deal is about 180 miles away.  
Chris Hugo
T@B 400,  TV: 2018 Silverado
Memphis,TN

Comments

• Options
    VernaVerna Member Posts: 6,878
    Your first contact is to be your dealer. If you have unsatisfactory results with the dealer, then you should contact the factory.

Your dealer will work with the factory to resolve your warranty issues. 
    Verna, Columbus, IN
    2021 T@B 320S  Boondock “The T@B”
    Towed by a white 2019 Ford F-150 4x4 Supercab, 3.5L V6 Ecoboost “The Truck”
  • Options
    dragonsdoflydragonsdofly Member Posts: 1,926
    @chugo, welcome to the forum, the t@b family and congratulations on your trailer. Not fun that your first post is regarding a possible problem, but follow @Verna's advice, and not to be concerned, because I'm sure your issue will be resolved positively. NuCamp is a great company. Most of all, happy t@bbing!
    2017 t@b sofitel(Dr@gonsFly)TV 2015 Silverado 2500hd(Behemoth). Wyandotte, Michigan.
    Draco dormiens numquam titilandus.
  • Options
    chugochugo Member Posts: 12
    Thanks for the advice.  That's unfortunately what I was afraid of.  
    Chris Hugo
    Memphis,TN
  • Options
    JeffrhoJeffrho Member Posts: 11
    You think Airstream would do that? No!
    T@BOO TIKKI 2006 Clamshell 
    T.V. 2011 Sprinter
    T@B 400 White with Graphic Delete.
  • Options
    derezinderezin Member Posts: 2
    Similar thing happened with us as well.  We went to pick up our new trailer and during our inspection noticed a big lump in the floor at the door with ripples that continued under the table instead of toward the bed.  Same solution was to ship it back to the factory for repair.  Since, we didn't purchase it yet we just placed order for a new one with the options we wanted. 
    2019 T@B 400 - Tow Vehicle is 2014 AWD Acura MDX
  • Options
    traceratopstraceratops Member Posts: 5
    We just noticed this is happening with our 400 as well. Have you got your trailer back yet? We were planning on using it a bunch in the next few months and would hate to lose it for an extended period of time.
  • Options
    Not yet.  I didn't actually drop it off with the dealer until March 31.  NuCamp said it should be completed by last Friday (4/20) and possibly back to the dealer by 4/24.  I haven't heard anything yet.  I'm going to follow up today.  
    Chris Hugo
    Memphis,TN
  • Options
    traceratopstraceratops Member Posts: 5
    Thank you! We contacted nuCamp and will wait until camping season is over to send ours back to the factory to have this fixed since they couldn't tell us how long it would take.
  • Options
    Ours is back at the dealer as of yesterday so it was almost a month for us
    Chris Hugo
    Memphis,TN