Options

New T@B 320 S in Panama City Florida

LittleBoyBlueLittleBoyBlue Member Posts: 22
edited April 2018 in Introductions
I'm Miike and my wife is Sara and we are now proud owners of 2018 T@B 320 S.  Its our first RV of any kind and we are excited. Now in our 70s we can see all those great place we drove by getting to our hotel.  We bought our T@B a Paradise Marine in Gulf Breeze Alabama.  We can't say enough about their customer service.  The gave us a great deal on "Little Boy Blue". 

We did our shake down camp over at Big Lagoon State Park in Pensacola Florida and everything came off without a hick-up.  It rained most of the night and we felt safe, secure and comfortable in our new T@B.  Don't miss Big Lagoon State Park if you're down our way. It was great so we will be going back.  Let us know if your coming this way so we can show some hospitality to other Tabsters.  Updates will be coming so stay tuned.

Mike & Sara Ross - Panama City, Florida - mrosspc@gmail.com - 2015 Toyota Sienna - Little Boy Blue - 2018 T@B S

Comments

• Options
    ericnlizericnliz Member Posts: 4,437
    @LittleBoyBlue, Nice touch with the matching chairs! Welcome & don't be afraid to dive right in, share, or ask questions. Updates appreciated!
    2016 T@B MAX S-aka: WolfT@B
    TV: 2006 Chevy Avalanche LT Z71 aka: WhiteWolf, or 1972 Chevy Custom10 P/U aka: SnarlingWolf
    Spokane, Wa.
    Eric aka: Lone Wolf  

• Options
    edited April 2018
    Thanks for the welcome. I won't be bashful :) Chairs were from SAMS Club. Super Sturdy and have side tables.
    Mike & Sara Ross - Panama City, Florida - mrosspc@gmail.com - 2015 Toyota Sienna - Little Boy Blue - 2018 T@B S

• Options
    dragonsdoflydragonsdofly Member Posts: 1,927
    @LittleBoyBlue, welcome to the forum, to the t@b family, and congratulations on your trailer! Sounds like you're off to a great start. Many adventures await. Stay in touch and happy t@bbing!
    2017 t@b sofitel(Dr@gonsFly)TV 2015 Silverado 2500hd(Behemoth). Wyandotte, Michigan.
    Draco dormiens numquam titilandus.
  • Options
    edited April 2018
    Thanks for your welcome.  Looks like your a regular contributor.  Look forward to seeing your comments and the experiences you share.  I will never tickle a sleeping dragon :)