New guy

roadyroady Member Posts: 5
Hi we Lori &Dave  we currently have an airstream trailer and have full timed for 14 years. AS soon as the airstream sells we are going to buy a T@G. We are looking forward to getting back to camping as opposed to RVing and the T@G will give us that possible. We have done a lot of canoeing in Canada and biking trips all over North America. Living in Florida A/C is a must. I assume our backpacking experience will make this seem like a 5 star hotel.

Comments

• HomebodyatheartHomebodyatheart Member Posts: 2,491
    Welcome @roady! I hope your airstream sells quickly. It’s prime season which helps! Have fun dreaming about your soon to be new Tag!
    2017 T@B 320 Max S silver and cherry red, L@dybug ("Bug" aka my esc@pe pod), TV 2015 Toyota Highlander aka Big Red
  • dragonsdoflydragonsdofly Member Posts: 1,916
    edited May 2018
    @roady, welcome to the forum. Good luck with your future plans. 
    2017 t@b sofitel(Dr@gonsFly)TV 2015 Silverado 2500hd(Behemoth). Wyandotte, Michigan.
    Draco dormiens numquam titilandus.
  • Tabmann400Tabmann400 Member Posts: 22
    Welcome to the forum, @roady, if you are interested in a T@g, check out the T@b 400 also, since you are coming from an Airstream trailer.  We looked at Airstream Basecamp and Sport, and were waiting for the Nest, but we were so impressed with the Tab 400 and bought the Tab 400.  It is our first RV and we’ve done three trips since we bought it in April this year. The interior design and spaces are what you  will call 5 star hotel accommodation!   We are from northeast Florida in Jacksonville.  Can’t find the Tag, Tab in this area, so we ended getting it in the Orlando area.  Good luck.
    Manny & Anne, from northeast Florida,  2018 Tab 400,  Silver with black trim, towed by 2017 Ram 1500