Options

Any T@B Clubs or Members here in Northern California?

tenkarajunkietenkarajunkie Member Posts: 18
edited February 2015 in Events & News
I am about an hour NW of Sacramento myself.  Any clubs nearby that ate T@B related?  TJ

Comments

• Options
    tenkarajunkietenkarajunkie Member Posts: 18
    Meant to put this in General Forum so if a mod wants to move it there, please do.  Thx.... tj
  • Options
    VernaVerna Member Posts: 6,878
    Done. Welcome!
    Verna, Columbus, IN
    2021 T@B 320S  Boondock “The T@B”
    Towed by a white 2019 Ford F-150 4x4 Supercab, 3.5L V6 Ecoboost “The Truck”
  • Options
    JimboJimbo Member Posts: 118
    Not aware of any NCal T@B clubs. I must be relatively close to you in Lake County.
    Jim, Kelseyville CA, 2013 T@B "Q", T@BCASA, Silver W/Yellow trim, TV: 2006 Honda Ridgeline 
  • Options
    mash2mash2 Member Posts: 581
    There is a nor cal group that has two get togethers.  A spring get together at Casini Ranch (May 8-10) and fall at Olema campground (October 16-18).  I there is contact information over on the Yahoo Group ( in the events calendar).  

Self register at the Casini Ranch get together.  

Casini Ranch...  May 8-10th

on the Russian River! Seafood, champagne and great Tab and Tada owners! Generally 12-20 trailers.... but GROWING!
    Book your own reservation please.
    Most of us book sites along the river in the  9-20 sites or the 60s. Water and Electric. For full hook-ups book in the 143-148 or similar area.
    Many of us arrive on Thursday. 

October 16-18 at Olema Campground.
    If you haven't already done so, reservations can be made by contacting Jeff Loughridge at 408-781-2209. If you have any questions about reservations or the weekend, please email Jeff at lokrij@comcast.net

• Options
    mash2;Thanks for posting that info. Will see if I can make it.
    Jim, Kelseyville CA, 2013 T@B "Q", T@BCASA, Silver W/Yellow trim, TV: 2006 Honda Ridgeline 
  • Options
    mash2mash2 Member Posts: 581
    A bunch of nice folks.  i have never made the Russian River get together, but have been to two at Olema Campground.  Olema is a nice camping location near Point Reyes.  If you go, don't miss the show and tell on Saturday morning.  As I recall, there were close to 20 T@B's at last Olema get together.  
  • Options
    Have not been to the those areas in many years. At least I now have something to plan for in our area. Thanks again. 
  • Options
    jschemeljschemel Member Posts: 79
    we missed these two events - How do we find our about future events with this group from northern California?

Jaynie and Larry - Palo Alto, CA - 2015 T@B CS-S - Expedition EL - Nights spent in "T@b Spirit of Holly" 97
    (9/22/19/