Norcold 3way fridge works on power not on gas

Our tab has 3 way norcold fridge that is only working on power either battery or ac. But will not work on propane. The pilot light is lit, green light on fridge, and it seems like flame/light in burner box gets bigger the colder I set the temp yet it will not get cold. I’ve tried running it for 12 hours on propane, only slightly cool at coldest setting. Anyone else experience this?

Comments

• VernaVerna Member Posts: 6,878
    @dzubot, what year of T@B, please, and do you have the T@B S (with shower and inside kitchen—normal for the 3-way fridge, but it’s not good to assume)?
    Verna, Columbus, IN
    2021 T@B 320S  Boondock “The T@B”
    Towed by a white 2019 Ford F-150 4x4 Supercab, 3.5L V6 Ecoboost “The Truck”
  • ericnlizericnliz Member Posts: 4,437
    @dzubot, Mine is coldest when only turned up about 1/2 to 3/4 the way to coldest setting. Turning it up further than that makes it warmer...still haven't figured that one out yet.
    2016 T@B MAX S-aka: WolfT@B
    TV: 2006 Chevy Avalanche LT Z71 aka: WhiteWolf, or 1972 Chevy Custom10 P/U aka: SnarlingWolf
    Spokane, Wa.
    Eric aka: Lone Wolf  

• ChanWChanW Member Posts: 3,158
    We found that the fridge has a lot of difficulty cooling (specifically using propane) when the Tab door was wide open, and blocking the fridge cooling vents.

The propane burner creates a lot of excess heat that needs to be vented. If your kitchen counter is getting hot then chances are the venting is inadequate.

There's a fan that helps blow that heat out the vent too. Be sure that's working.
    Chan  -  near Buffalo NY
    2014 S Maxx
    2011 Tacoma 4cyl ... edit: 2022 Tacoma 6cyl - oh yeah! 

A_Little_T@b'll_Do_Ya