Options

2005 t@b trying to find wheel bearings.

Took our t@b in to have the bearings checked and they are shot.  We were hoping to go camping in 2 weeks but bearings from the factory takes 4 weeks.  Does anyone stock them?  Thanks everyone!

Comments

• Options
    MouseketabMouseketab Member Posts: 1,230
    From which factory?. NuCamp stocks the Dutchmen Al-Ko bearing kits with everything you need. Just contact Elsie. parts@nucamp.com (If you did already contact NuCamp, perhaps they are just out of stock and are waiting on replacements). If they do have them, shipping only takes a few days.
    Carol
    MOUSE-KE-T@B
    2007 Dutchmen T@B Clamshell #2741
    2022 nuCamp T@B 320 CS-S
    2021 F-150 502A Lariat SuperCrew, 3.5 EcoBoost 4x2
    Harvest, AL
  • Options
    chaggithchaggith Member Posts: 2
    Thanks for the info mouseketab!  I will email them.
  • Options
    ChanWChanW Member Posts: 3,158
    If you're in a hurry, I seem to remember something I read about the Dutchman Tab bearings being a common European size. Something you might find at a European car parts place? Dunno for sure.

You could ask in the Yahoo Tab group, who tend to be of the earlier Tab ilk.
    Chan  -  near Buffalo NY
    2014 S Maxx
    2011 Tacoma 4cyl ... edit: 2022 Tacoma 6cyl - oh yeah! 

A_Little_T@b'll_Do_Ya
  • Options
    ColoradoJonColoradoJon Member Posts: 415
    Most wheel bearings are common.  I picked up new inner bearings, outer bearings, and seals from my local auto parts store (O'Reilly's).  The bearings and seals should have a number stamped on them that can be cross referenced at the auto store.  Take them with you and match them up.
    Jon & Angela | Florissant Colorado | 2017 Outback S
  • Options
    ChanWChanW Member Posts: 3,158
    edited August 2018
    Oops, I guess I don't know what year your Tab is!

Well, just in case, here's one reference for a 2005, in the Yahoo group:
    https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/tabtrailers/conversations/messages/77240
    (Yugo! What's more European than that?!?)  :o
    Chan  -  near Buffalo NY
    2014 S Maxx
    2011 Tacoma 4cyl ... edit: 2022 Tacoma 6cyl - oh yeah! 

A_Little_T@b'll_Do_Ya