Options

Something to check for...

Just wanted to write a quick post on something now that has been a problem on both of my campers and something to watch out for that may save you from many headaches.  The first one a 2018 Tab 320S with bathroom had a water leak around the driver side bench seat near the electrical area.  It turned out to be a loose shower fitting, it was super loose and I was able to tighten it by hand a bit more and it stopped the leak.  My second camper a 2019 Tab 320S which replaced the 2018 model due to many issues and NuCamp warrantied it.  This one also had the same leak!  Took the access panel off behind the TV and under the AC unit and guess what?  Same exact problem.  Not sure if they are checking some of these hand tighten connections properly but nearly all of them were very, very loose.  When I pressure tested everything with both city water and holding tank I had the leak by the shower on my brand new replacement unit.  Its not a huge deal and a very easy fix, but if anyone gets a brand new or used unit do yourself a favor and check all those threaded connections.  It can save you many headaches down the line if you don't spot the leak right away.  See attached pictures of both the leak, and also what I am referring to.

Comments

• Options
    ericnlizericnliz Member Posts: 4,437
    @dhauf, Thanks for sharing both the information, but the pictures as well. That will save at least one person a headache that is a quick, easy fix. Awesome catch! :)
    2016 T@B MAX S-aka: WolfT@B
    TV: 2006 Chevy Avalanche LT Z71 aka: WhiteWolf, or 1972 Chevy Custom10 P/U aka: SnarlingWolf
    Spokane, Wa.
    Eric aka: Lone Wolf