Options

Decals

Need suggestions on where to find decals for the outside of the trailer. Would like to customize with our T@b's name and a bicycle graphic. Is this something I can make myself with the proper equipment?
BreakingAw@y
Silver/black 2018 T@B 320 CS-S, Outback axle, AT tires
2012 Dodge Ram Hemi - CO

My Visited North America Map
Adventures: 7
States: 21
Provinces: 5

Comments

• Options
    dsfdogsdsfdogs Member Posts: 584
    @Lojocamper I designed my decals. I first tried to print myself (both laser and inkjet) on window cling type vinyl. Both ways have problems, but the major problem was when it rained, the ink washed off!! If you have a tricut type machine that uses those rolls of vinyl, that could work. I ended up using JadeDecals on etsy.com. She has quite a few styles to choose from, but I sent her my designs and specs and she sent me back a quote that was reasonable. I think I had them in a week. These are true decals made in black vinyl and won't wash off. I have the paw prints on the back and other side too, plus "Adventures Await" on the front.

Debbie in Oregon
    2023 Tab 400 / 2022 F150 XLT Sport 3.5EB
    Traded in - 2018 T@B 320 S/2019 Toyota 4Runner SR5

• Options
    dragonsdoflydragonsdofly Member Posts: 1,925
    @Lojocamper, we ordered online from "vinyldisorder" out of California. Absolutely custom sized decals. We have this on the back, another different on the front and a third design on the sides, standard and reversed. This is automotive grade and has great durability.  Good pricing and we recieved it about a week after placing the order. You get to talk to humans who answer your questions and help with your order. I'd use them again and recommend them. Good luck with whatever you choose.
    2017 t@b sofitel(Dr@gonsFly)TV 2015 Silverado 2500hd(Behemoth). Wyandotte, Michigan.
    Draco dormiens numquam titilandus.
  • Options
    LojocamperLojocamper Member Posts: 30
    @dragonsdofly and @dsfdogs Thank you for the suggestions!
    BreakingAw@y
    Silver/black 2018 T@B 320 CS-S, Outback axle, AT tires
    2012 Dodge Ram Hemi - CO

My Visited North America Map
    Adventures: 7
    States: 21
    Provinces: 5

• Options
    lightningdonlightningdon Member Posts: 30
    Just look locally for the nearest vinyl wrap/ decal printer. My guy came to the house and used color samples to exactly match the red on my unit to get the lettering I wanted to match perfectly. I actually had the hatch on my T@G wrapped.
    Don
    2017 T@G XL Max
    2017 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport 4X4 with 6 Sp manual