Recent modifications

I have made a few modification recently to our Tab 400. I relocated the hinges on the cubby near the door, this makes it a lot easier to open with the cushion  in place.

Also added a 110 volt and USB outlets inside this cubby.

I use the drawer under the refrigerator to store my CPAP so I added a 110 and 12 volt outlets there.

I also added a Progressive Industries Surge Protector and display. Had to move the solar controller over to the right a little bit to have room for the surge protector.

2018 Tab 400 / TV 2017 GMC Canyon Diesel 

Comments

• TerryV6TerryV6 Member Posts: 1,092
    Exheavy...  great work. Nice surge protector install.  

And, in a good natured aside...  I associated one of your descriptions with the wrong picture.  I read, this is where I store my cpap - I looked at the pic and saw your dyson. How’s that working for ya?  Grin... Funnier to me was the autocorrect on this iPad made cpap into crap and dyson into dysentery....  

Anyway, back to reality...  how are you liking your 400?  At the Ucamp rally, our poor 320 was surrounded by them.  They certainly nice.
    Terry & Jody...  2016 Dodge Ram 1500
    2016 NuCamp 320 T@B Max S
    T@bbey  Road   
    Appleton,  WI

• xheavyxheavy Member Posts: 10
    Thanks TerryV6 we are really injoying our 400. Started out in a Tag max xl. Nice to have the bath and kitchen inside since we camp just about year around. 
    2018 Tab 400 / TV 2017 GMC Canyon Diesel 
  • TerryV6TerryV6 Member Posts: 1,092
    What I like is that extra big bath.  Our tab bath is okay, but I have to kind of bend my head inside.  Also you have all that extra storage space.  Gotta love that..
    Terry & Jody...  2016 Dodge Ram 1500
    2016 NuCamp 320 T@B Max S
    T@bbey  Road   
    Appleton,  WI

• PamandJohnUpNorth2PamandJohnUpNorth2 Member Posts: 141
    @xheavy Nice mods. I will have to copycat the hinged cubby door that you thought of. Sure will make it easier to access.
    Pam and John
    Champlin, Minnesota
    2018 T@B400 and a 2018 Ridgeline