New to Me: 2016 T@B 320s Outback Owner

LisaTucsonLisaTucson Member Posts: 60
edited October 2018 in Introductions
Greetings, I Love this site. It is remarkably helpful. Thanks to everyone that shares their knowledge. I'm brand new to the camper world. Needless to say it’s been a self-learning experience. I know that will continue…BUT, I’m having difficulty wrapping my head around the Alde system. Though I've read the manual and other documents and comments on this website it would be very helpful to have someone in person show me how and where things are.

My ask...Are there any  T@B owners in proximity to Tucson that would be willing meet and give me a training session on the Alde System? I'd be willing to pay for your time or buy you lunch and/or travel...or...? BTW, Tom's Camperland in Mesa is a T@B dealer and I asked if I could buy an hour with a technician. Unfortunately, they don't do that.

Thanks for the consideration. ~Lisa

Lisa
Tucson, AZ
2016 T@B 320 S Outback ("Scout")
TV: 2013 Lexus 450h
"You never know when you're having good luck." ~ Unknown

Comments

• RollingBnBRollingBnB Member Posts: 322
    We are in Sahuarita, what is your issue?
    2020 Tiffin Open Road
    2020 Nissan Versa Toad 
    Alan & Patty
    Southern Az
  • LisaTucsonLisaTucson Member Posts: 60
    Hi Rolling BnB, thanks for the responding. Basically, I’m fairly certain the valve configuration is set for “camping mode” but would like to have that verified. However, when I’ve turned on the option for heated water it isn’t hot. I haven’t attempted the radiant heat as it’s been very warm and I wasn’t sure if I would notice it on or not. While I’ve been successful in self-learning other aspects of the camper...it would be nice to have someone show me in person how the Alde system works and where the expansion tank, etc lives. I’d be more than happy to drive to Sahuarita.
    Lisa
    Tucson, AZ
    That would work if you bring the Tab here. Most likely the mixer valve needs adjustment. Easier to do than explain.
    2020 Tiffin Open Road
    2020 Nissan Versa Toad 
    Alan & Patty
    Southern Az
  • LisaTucsonLisaTucson Member Posts: 60
    Thank you, RollingBnb. I’ll message you privately so we can work out the timing.
    Lisa
    Tucson, AZ
    Ok
    2020 Tiffin Open Road
    2020 Nissan Versa Toad 
    Alan & Patty
    Southern Az