Options

Buying from a dealer out of town!?!

I'm in Dallas where there's a Holiday RV. Princess craft is down the road about a two-and-a-half-hour drive. Easy to get to. Plus they have much larger inventory. So if I bought a Tab at Princess Craft oh, maybe it's just me but I think I would feel a little strange having all my service done at the Dallas Holiday RV dealer.

If you buy yours out of town oh, just a local dealer ever give you any problems or hassle when you come there to have work done?

Comments

• Options
    MouseketabMouseketab Member Posts: 1,230
    Some will not do warranty work on your unit unless you bought it there. Cash work, usually no problem, but you may be lower on their scheduling list.
    Carol
    MOUSE-KE-T@B
    2007 Dutchmen T@B Clamshell #2741
    2022 nuCamp T@B 320 CS-S
    2021 F-150 502A Lariat SuperCrew, 3.5 EcoBoost 4x2
    Harvest, AL
  • Options
    CalldonCalldon Member Posts: 15
    For some reason, that's kind of what I expected. But holiday here in Dallas doesn't have much to choose from. It's a far better selection in Round Rock. And the more I read, the more I've seen that people have bought from The Round Rock dealer, princess craft.
  • Options
    DougHDougH Member Posts: 1,110
    The atmosphere at the two locations were quite different too, but maybe we just caught Holiday and some pushy sales staff on a bad day.  We ended up buying from PC, and just accepted we might have service delays. Haven't tried Holiday for service yet though... there might be no issues getting in.  Their Google reviews are stellar for service.

Any other DFW area folk on the forum brought their T@Bs there for service? 
    2021 Jeep Gladiator, 2021 tiny toy hauler, Austin TX
    Former steward of a 2017 T@B S Max