Options

License plate lost

Blew away. Lost our tag.
T@BbyKay, 2014 CS, S Ford Explorer

Comments

• Options
    Michigan_MikeMichigan_Mike Member Posts: 2,861
    Hey Belva, if you didn't have any bad luck......  Well, you know the rest!   :-O
    Mike - Elmira, Mi / 2019 T@B 400 / 2021 Chevy Silverado LTZ
  • Options
    belvagillespiebelvagillespie Member Posts: 199
    We still love T@B.
    We're still married.
    Someone keeps reminding me to enjoy "the journey".
  • Options
    VernaVerna Member Posts: 6,878

Belva, you do KNOW that you will need to write up a post about how your first long vacation went in your T@B

Yes, enjoy the journey.  I've had two different vehicles invaded by thousands of ants on two different vacations in two different states, just about froze in 35* temps in Kansas with 30 mph winds in a tent....we all have our stories that we laugh about years later.  Just keep your sense of humor and we'll all laugh about our stories around the campfire sometime.

Verna, Columbus, IN
    2021 T@B 320S  Boondock “The T@B”
    Towed by a white 2019 Ford F-150 4x4 Supercab, 3.5L V6 Ecoboost “The Truck”
  • Options
    Yes, & that would be a Little Red Camp Fire.
    We had a great time on our Austin journey. We met up with Spinnincin , who lives in Austin. We had a long evening of great stories, adventures, gear stuff show and tell and getting to know Cindy. We love, love her. A wonderful human being. A friend for life. Due to our love of adventure and travel in our LG.
    Gosh, a journal.... me thinks a book.Where is Steinbeck when you need him.
    Laughter is a part of our life. T@b just adds another pathway.
    Pecan Grove RV Park in Austin is the most unique place on earth. Go there, and keep Austin Weird. We did our part!!!!.
    Tyler State Park is beautiful. Atlanta State Park, Atlanta, TX. is perfect camping.
    A sense of humor, no problem. Visa credit card is another topic.We still love our T@B and each other.
  • Options
    Verna, thank you so much for your advice and support as we were in the midst of the battery problem. Weekends and after hours are not easy when having a problem.

• Options

Belva, you're very welcome!!  You know I love to help, and you know I love camping.  I'm just so glad you were able to overcome each obstacle.

And, by the way, what happened?  Did you go buy a new battery, did Little Guy get one for you?  Just curious.

Verna, Columbus, IN
  • Options
    A A A responded and insisted on taking the smoking battery away from site. We decided to contact LG for warranty response. Had to wait it out during weekend. LG requested we have converter/battery work done at home dealer since we were only in Austin til Wednesday. Also needed rubber frame trim, housing for propane/battery was cracked and broken in 3 places, license plate holder broken off and tag was lost somewhere in Arkansas.
    We left T@B in rv site at Pecan Grove during our business time.Paid for and no refunds. We stayed at our daughter's. Which turned out to be great for all. Got to visit with with a fellow LG owner and forum member, Spinnincin, who lives in Austin. Had dinner and drinks. Lots of fun. We love her. She is family now.
    Talked with Ed K. On Monday. He did not hesitate to respond to our situation.
    Good company, good people, good experience.
    The point... don't panic, trust LG, do the right thing.
    Enjoy The Journey!
  • Options
    Good.  I'm glad Ed was able to take care of it.  Also glad you're happy and enjoying the journey!!! 
    Verna, Columbus, IN
  • Options
    You're the best, Verna. So fun talking with you.