Options

Hello from S. Indiana

Brad42Brad42 Member Posts: 25
edited March 2019 in Introductions
Hi everyone,

We just bought our new 320s last weekend, and look forward to camping and adventure!

Edited for photo resizing.

Comments

• Options
    VernaVerna Member Posts: 6,878
    Welcome from Central Indiana, although I don’t spend much time there. That’s a nice color match between your Jeep color and your new T@B.  Be sure to tell us about your upcoming camping trips. 
    Verna, Columbus, IN
    2021 T@B 320S  Boondock “The T@B”
    Towed by a white 2019 Ford F-150 4x4 Supercab, 3.5L V6 Ecoboost “The Truck”
  • Options
    dragonsdoflydragonsdofly Member Posts: 1,926
    @Brad42, already said a welcome and congrats, but won't hurt to say it again. Nice. It may be the photo angle, but it looks like you are towing with the trailer slightly nose up. If it's the photo angle, ignore me, but if you are not level, please change your hitch to one with an inch or two more drop. Nose up can cause sway. If you can't achieve level, nose down is always better than nose up when towing. End of sermon. Really sharp combo. And I really do mean welcome!
    2017 t@b sofitel(Dr@gonsFly)TV 2015 Silverado 2500hd(Behemoth). Wyandotte, Michigan.
    Draco dormiens numquam titilandus.
  • Options
    NorthIsUpNorthIsUp Member Posts: 170
    Welcome. Very nice color scheme. Good luck in your travels. 
    Jean & Arnie  No. Nevada
    2019 T@B 400 BL
    2021 Toyota Sequoia 4WD

• Options
    Brad42Brad42 Member Posts: 25
    @Brad42, already said a welcome and congrats, but won't hurt to say it again. Nice. It may be the photo angle, but it looks like you are towing with the trailer slightly nose up. If it's the photo angle, ignore me, but if you are not level, please change your hitch to one with an inch or two more drop. Nose up can cause sway. If you can't achieve level, nose down is always better than nose up when towing. End of sermon. Really sharp combo. And I really do mean welcome!
    Thanks for the heads-up and welcome. I want to see what everything looks like loaded, then make adjustments. I have a feeling the Jeep’s soft suspension is going to squat a little more with gear in the back. As of now, we towed it 700 miles home, and it did great. 
  • Options
    GumboAndBoo2GumboAndBoo2 Member Posts: 17
    edited March 2019
    Looks great!  Add a couple of white highlights to the Jeep & it'll be perfect!  ;)
    Jack + Grace + Gumbo (the dog) + Bubo (the other dog) + Alice the T@binator (2018 320 S)