Options

Forum automatically logs me out!

Just a heads up to people that if you are experiencing episodes where the forum Gremlins log you out, do not despair!   Simply scroll back to the last page viewed via your browser and it will refresh the settings and you can continue to browse and comment normally.  Or at least until it happens again!

I have sent a note on to the Vanilla Forums people and will post up any feedback or explanation that I receive.  
Mike - Elmira, Mi / 2019 T@B 400 / 2021 Chevy Silverado LTZ

Comments

• Options
    rverginiarverginia Member Posts: 21
    I have a similar problem.  Not only is it logging me out, but it requires that I reset my password every time I want to log in.  HELP!!!
    :((
    Bob and Pam, Martha Lake, Washington 2015 T@B Q M@xx PorT@Bella, Mercedes GLK-350, Shitake the Kayak, and our bikes - Chan and trelle.
  • Options
    VernaVerna Member Posts: 6,878
    Rverginia, try deleting all cookies first. Then, try another Browser if the cookies doesn't help. This Vanilla forum doesn't always play well with Apple, but IE works well with it. Sometimes Firefox works well (others have said so, but I haven't tried it).
    Verna, Columbus, IN
    2021 T@B 320S  Boondock “The T@B”
    Towed by a white 2019 Ford F-150 4x4 Supercab, 3.5L V6 Ecoboost “The Truck”
  • Options
    rverginiarverginia Member Posts: 21
    Solved.
    Thanks Verna - Cookies was (were) the problem.
    Bob and Pam, Martha Lake, Washington 2015 T@B Q M@xx PorT@Bella, Mercedes GLK-350, Shitake the Kayak, and our bikes - Chan and trelle.
  • Options
    MercatorMercator Member Posts: 237
    I don't have a problem on my MacBook Air (knock wood).  Here is a screen grab of my Safari, Preferences, Privacy panel.

Ray and Vida Barrick
    (formerly a 2013 T@B Q M@X); 2015 Jeep Sahara JKU (Max Tow)
    Toronto ON Canada