Options

New 2020 Tab 400 Boondock Lite

Hello Folks - I have been trying to find full description and specs on the new 2020 Tab 400 Boondock Lite.  Evidently NuCamp hasn’t published their new 2020 product line brochures.  I have seen some images on the internet and found some 2020 Boondock Lite available trailers from different dealerships and most (I think) seem to be images from earlier year models and maybe some 2019s.
I’m trying to find out if the 2020 Boondock Lite models have microwave ovens and I’m assuming the larger fridge.  Also, has a platform been added to the tongue?

Thanks,

lpanthers
Pisgah Forest, NC

Comments

• Options
    ZeckmmZeckmm Member Posts: 10
    We have one ordered with delivery this month. Yes the microwave, solar panel & larger frig is an OPTION. Other 2020 changes that are standard are the tongue platform, batteries in the back, different AC unit, lighter table, different flooring, & easier acces USB ports in seating area.
  • Options
    jgram2jgram2 Member Posts: 1,522
    @Zeckmm thanks, good information 
    John, Judi, Guinness & OD in PDX
    T@Bit@t 2015 S Max Outback, ‘18 V6 4Runner 

• Options
    N7SHG_HamN7SHG_Ham Member Posts: 1,261
    @Zeckmm hit most of the points I believe, however I don't think there is any battery changes. The inverter option is different I believe, but not sure of differences. Probably the only Boondock specific change is addition of platform on front. The real big change is the different AC in a different location, a bunch of smaller interior changes as noted, but those are across the entire 400 line, not just Boondock.
    2019 T@B 400 Boondock Lite
  • Options
    VernaVerna Member Posts: 6,878
    The converter has been moved from under the closet to under the front passenger side bench seat (door side). A larger storage area under the driver’s side front bench seat.  This is on all new 2020 T@B 400’s also. 
    Verna, Columbus, IN
    2021 T@B 320S  Boondock “The T@B”
    Towed by a white 2019 Ford F-150 4x4 Supercab, 3.5L V6 Ecoboost “The Truck”
  • Options
    b407driverb407driver Member Posts: 130
    edited June 2019
    All of what is written above is true. Just spent 10 days in our 2020, T@b400 BDL. The other change is the folding curved shelf below the television is now gone; it is static and does not fold. New (square) sink drains great, the shower control leaves a bit to be desired (it's easily bumped on, resulting in a blast to the face if you have the new 'wand' style nozzle pointed the wrong way). They also ditched the quick on-off plunger on the wand, which would help this situation.
    2020 T@B400 Boondock Lite w/solar, TV is 2016 Toyota 4Runner TRD
    Jeff --Front Range of Colorado