Looking for the rolling SCREEN for the front window of a T@B.

KarenKKarenK Member Posts: 50
edited July 2019 in Modifications & Upgrades
I replaced the sealed front window of my 2014 T@B with one that opens and closes.  The original window included a shade and all equipment for a screen minus the actual screen.  Does anyone have a screen or an idea for me to add one?
2014 Little Guy T@B S Max

Comments

• MouseketabMouseketab Member Posts: 1,230
    nuCamp sells the curved combo pleated screen/shade. Contact any T@B dealer to order one and have it drop shipped to you.
    Carol
    MOUSE-KE-T@B
    2007 Dutchmen T@B Clamshell #2741
    2022 nuCamp T@B 320 CS-S
    2021 F-150 502A Lariat SuperCrew, 3.5 EcoBoost 4x2
    Harvest, AL
  • KarenKKarenK Member Posts: 50
    Thanks Mouseketab.  Yes, I know.  It's $250 for the complete set.  I just need the screen.
  • lkc001lkc001 Member Posts: 731
    The screen & shade are made as a combo unit I believe.  I don't know that you can get one without the other.

2016 Nissan Frontier SV V6 4x4
    Finally!  New Owner of a 2017 Tab 320S! 
    Woohoo!
  • MouseketabMouseketab Member Posts: 1,230
    Another thing you could do is make a "Hairnet" screen. You basically get some no seeum screen material, sew elastic around the edges, then put it around the edge of the existing shade frame to create a screen. Do you have the type where both the shade and the screen would pull down from the top? I really wouldn't know how to add screen to the existing one.
    Carol
    MOUSE-KE-T@B
    2007 Dutchmen T@B Clamshell #2741
    2022 nuCamp T@B 320 CS-S
    2021 F-150 502A Lariat SuperCrew, 3.5 EcoBoost 4x2
    Harvest, AL
  • KarenKKarenK Member Posts: 50
    edited July 2019
    I just received my no seeum material today and plan to sew a screen to put over the window.  BUT, I do like the roll up screens I have on my other two windows!  I have the old version shade, but with no screen :(