Options

Tail Veil

Has anyone used the Tail Veil with a T@B CS, or found an alternate shelter for the back?

Here in California, I haven't found a need yet, but a trip into Oregon last January suggested this might be worthwhile someday.
Gil Butler, Folsom, CA, 2015 T@B M@XX CS - White with Yellow tim

Comments

• Options
    Michigan_MikeMichigan_Mike Member Posts: 2,861
    Gil,  I'm not sure the TailVeil is large enough to use on a T@B CS?    I have one but believe it's better suited for the smaller Little Guy units.  But quite frankly I can't say it's ever been tried.  It "might" work, but at present I'm not aware of anyone using the TailVeil with a T@B unit.  
    Mike - Elmira, Mi / 2019 T@B 400 / 2021 Chevy Silverado LTZ
  • Options
    gilbutlergilbutler Member Posts: 169
    Thank you, mike.  Looking at pictures, I thought it would likely be too small.  I was just taking a shot at the chance someone tried it and it worked.  
  • Options
    FitzfarmFitzfarm Member Posts: 6
     We have a Tail veil and it fits our tab CS.  It's a tight fit but it does work.  A little foam pipe insulation around the edge of the hatch door will keep the screen from being torn.   We also found that you can turn the tail veil inside out and it will still work and the zipper door will then be on the side of the camper where the camper door is located. 
  • Options
    gilbutlergilbutler Member Posts: 169
    Fitzfarm, Thank you for your information.  That's what I have been looking for.

Gil
  • Options
    twocutestwocutes Member Posts: 198
    Fitzfarm - Do you have a photo of it installed to share?  I would like some enclosure for the clamshell kitchen when rain is not falling straight down.
    Beth
    Minnesota
    Practicing to be a wanderer
    2020 T@B 320 CSS Boondock Lite
    2014 T@B 320 CSS M@xx
    2020 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 8 speed automatic
    2020 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited V8
    2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon 6 speed manual
  • Options
    TABakerTABaker Member Posts: 432
    Fitzfarm, did you order your Tail Veil from the Tear Drop Shop, or elsewhere?  The Tear Drop Shop tells T@B owners it will not fit.

Crystal & Daisy, a yellow 2007 T@B Q previously towed by a 2008 Jeep Liberty, and currently towed by a 2016 RAM 1500.