Options

Sink use

LyneLyne Member Posts: 27
edited May 2015 in Tips & Tricks
So I read this forum for over a week learning all I could before my first trip and one thing I agree on is that the little sink is hard to use. The stream of water was so close to the back of the sink that I had trouble just brushing my teeth. I did not want to make a drastic change, so I found this little double ball swivel head that screwed right on the end of the gooseneck. The double ball joint along with the swivel puts the water stream more toward the middle of the sink and now I am a Happy Camper! Found it at Home Depot.

Comments

• Options
    2canoe2canoe Member Posts: 74
    Thanks.  I also had this problem on our first outing.  Looks like a quick fix.
    2canoe, 2015 T@B Q-Max
  • Options
    LyneLyne Member Posts: 27
  • Options
    mawebbmawebb Member Posts: 257
    I was aware of the comments regarding the tap and it proved to be true. I am not sure why either the tap set is not changed to one with a neck that extends further into the sink or the swivel is not provided by LG as this is clearly an issue. Without the modification water ends up on the counter and the tap handles cross the water stream when turning on and off. It's a simple fix, but should be addressed by LG during production. 
    Martin - Trailer name: James T@Berius Kirk 
  • Options
    2canoe2canoe Member Posts: 74
    We like the yellow too.  Initially we wanted red but decided it wasn't  worth the wait and an additional $1200 for the 2016 model now in production.  The only down side is the yellow of the side tent appears to be a lemon yellow not the school bus yellow of the trailer.  We might go with all grey.
    2canoe, 2015 T@B Q-Max