ellie88ellie88 Member Posts: 6
Hi all!  We have just purchased a t@b320s and have lots of questions.  We are first time rv owners, but have  tent camped for over 40 years.  First question, how do you check the propane level in tank?  second question, how long should it take to charge battery when hooked up to shore power?  thanks for any info and your patience in advance.

ellen

320s t@b 2017

Comments

• MiquelCamoMiquelCamo Member Posts: 91
    You can weigh the tank and subtract the net weight, which will be stamped on the tank or you can pour hot water on it and feel from the top down, where it starts to be cool is the level. 

Two days plugged in should be fully charged but if you have a cut off switch in the front tub be sure to turn it on or it will not charge. 

You should add a signature line with your trailer year and model plus your tow vehicle (TV) as a lot of issues are model/year specific. Also, most issues have been addressed at some time on this forum, use the search bar and you'll be amazed at the information that is available. 
    Mike and Lisa Campbell
    Springfield, MO
    2016 T@B Max S - Sold March 2020

• SneakleSneakle Member Posts: 131
    For checking propane level I've had good luck with this gizmo. It sticks to the bottom of your tank with a magnet and you read the level on an app from your smart phone. $37.63 Amazon: Ap Products propane Tank Gas Level Indicator. After checking the level by phone be sure to close down the app as I'm told that it will drain your indicator battery prematurely.
    Tab 320s Boondock
    TV: Toyota 4Runner
  • ellie88ellie88 Member Posts: 6
    thank you both for such great advice! 

ellen

320s t@b 2017

• mimisadventuremimisadventure Member Posts: 3
    Hi, I'm also from Springfield and was looking at a tab 400 just this weekend in Centerview, MO. Is that where you bought your 320S from and if so, how was your experience?
  • MiquelCamoMiquelCamo Member Posts: 91
    Hi, I'm also from Springfield and was looking at a tab 400 just this weekend in Centerview, MO. Is that where you bought your 320S from and if so, how was your experience?
    @mimisadventure - Hello, I bought my 320S from an individual who lived in the St. Louis area. I have visited with Dana at Missouri Teardrops in Centerview. He is responsive and has glowing reviews from many on this forum including @ColleenD2. Do a quick search for Missouri Teardrops and you'll find many posts from members who've been helped by Dana and his team.  
    Mike and Lisa Campbell
    Springfield, MO
    2016 T@B Max S - Sold March 2020

• mimisadventuremimisadventure Member Posts: 3
    Thank you very much. Love your 320, beautiful!
  • ColleenD2ColleenD2 Member Posts: 411
    Dana at Missouri Teardrop is wonderful! He came in under what we expected to pay. He has a 400 on the lot right now that is priced like you are stealing it. Hahahah he will do your first winterization for free. He has become a friend, not just our dealer. We stop by any time we pass by that way and we even camped together.
    2019 Custom T@B 320 U Boondock Lite-ish
    We slept in 34 states, 2 countries & counting.