Options

Newb to teardrops, not to camping!

aphillips76aphillips76 Member Posts: 15
Hey all,

I've been camping for about 20 years now. We've done everything from tents to my last rig which was a toy hauler which carried my RZR. Both sold now. Now I have a T@B 400 with all the whistles. We took it straight from the dealer lot to Estes Park CO this past weekend and LOVED it. I was a bit worried that it would be tough to deal with so much less space but the reality is, it was amazing. Pulling it was even better!

2 Kids. In College. Mom and Dad are spending time together with the Pugs...

Comments

• Options
    HomebodyatheartHomebodyatheart Member Posts: 2,497
    Welcome to the Tab family @aphillips76! Congratulations on your new 400. It’s amazing what you can fit in small spaces. I’ve got a 2017 320S and love it! Thanks for the pics, and your pups are adorable. 
    2017 T@B 320 Max S silver and cherry red, L@dybug ("Bug" aka my esc@pe pod), TV 2015 Toyota Highlander aka Big Red
  • Options
    jgram2jgram2 Member Posts: 1,522
    Welcome to the forum! Love Colorado! Except for that time Dad tried to kill us using a lantern in our tent during an early snowstorm. The 400 is a sprawling mansion to some of us. So glad you included the pups in your photos!
    John, Judi, Guinness & OD in PDX
    T@Bit@t 2015 S Max Outback, ‘18 V6 4Runner 

• Options
    ericnlizericnliz Member Posts: 4,437
    @aphillips76, Welcome aboard! Glad to hear you are enjoying your new 400. Happy Camping! :)
    2016 T@B MAX S-aka: WolfT@B
    TV: 2006 Chevy Avalanche LT Z71 aka: WhiteWolf, or 1972 Chevy Custom10 P/U aka: SnarlingWolf
    Spokane, Wa.
    Eric aka: Lone Wolf  

• Options
    dragonsdoflydragonsdofly Member Posts: 1,926
    @aphillips76, welcome and congratulations! Looks like you're already enjoying. Happy t@bbing. We'll wave if we see you on the road sometime!
    2017 t@b sofitel(Dr@gonsFly)TV 2015 Silverado 2500hd(Behemoth). Wyandotte, Michigan.
    Draco dormiens numquam titilandus.
  • Options
    TABakerTABaker Member Posts: 432
    OMGosh, I'm such a pug fan :)  but have a shih tzu. lol   Love RMNP and Colorado! Welcome to the T@B family.  
    Crystal & Daisy, a yellow 2007 T@B Q previously towed by a 2008 Jeep Liberty, and currently towed by a 2016 RAM 1500.

• Options
    DINDAnLANDINDAnLAN Member Posts: 75
    Congrats and happy trails!
    Linda & Dan
    Cleveland, Ohio
    2018 Ford F150 XLT pulling a 2020 T@B 400
    LIFE IS GOOD!
  • Options
    Michigan_MikeMichigan_Mike Member Posts: 2,861
    Congratulations and welcome to the forum!  We love our 400 too and it affords more room for storage and for two people.  I enjoyed our former 2015 320 T@B too, but when I saw the smile come across Linda's face I knew that this was a good decision.  After a week shakedown trip to Northern Michigan I can also add that the Froli mattress set-up was extremely comfortable and she slept well and without any back pain complaints which makes this one an even better decision and outcome.  We couldn't be happier and agree, this trailer tows and handles well on the road and we are very excited to head out again too, once the kids are all back in school and the smoke from the campfires settles down some!

Have fun!  
    Mike - Elmira, Mi / 2019 T@B 400 / 2021 Chevy Silverado LTZ