New Tab 400 owners from Massachusetts

Deb55Deb55 Member Posts: 293
Hi everyone! We're Deb (and Rod) from central Massachusetts. We just bought our first trailer, the Tab 400. We were sporadic tent campers for many years, but neither one of us really like tenting too much. We're also whitewater canoeists, and staying near the running rivers often involves camping, so we decided it was time to go in style!  Our first trip will be to NC for a week of river running.  I've booked a full-site campground so we can get to know the TAB thoroughly by the end of the week. Should be fun, but it's a bit intimidating! I've been collecting things for the trailer, printing checklists, watching Travels with Delaney videos, and taking notes. We'll be back with questions, I'm sure! 

Comments

• jgram2jgram2 Member Posts: 1,522
    Welcome to the forum! Lots of canoeists and kayakers here! Have fun, take photos and share as you go along please.
    John, Judi, Guinness & OD in PDX
    T@Bit@t 2015 S Max Outback, ‘18 V6 4Runner 

• DenisPDenisP Member Posts: 538
    Welcome from another 400 owner from Central Mass. Hope you have the same great experience we have had with our 400.  We have travelled 6000 miles since July 2018 and have a 9000 mile trip planned in 45 days.
    2018 T@b 400, 200ah Lithium with Solar
    2013 Tundra TRD 5.7L
    Massachusetts