Members may list personal campers and related equipment “For Sale” on
the forum. Please adhere to the following guidelines when posting ads
and conducting transactions.
- For Sale Categories: Separate
categories are provided for listing trailers and associated
accessories. Please post your item in the appropriate category.
- Allowable Items: Only
[email protected] trailers and items specifically designed for or compatible with [email protected]
trailers may be listed. Moderators reserve the right to delete listings
that do not meet acceptable criteria.
- Photos: You MUST re-size all photos posted prior to adding them in to your ad. Large photos disrupt forum page loading and we will remove photos that are too large and that disrupt the forum operation. Please refer to our photo size requirements here.
- Posting an Ad: Ads must include specific seller contact information (private message via forum or email/phone, a description, photo(s), trailer location and asking price. Ads must be complete and contain no references or links to ads from external sites such as Craigslist, Facebook, Ebay, etc. or they will be promptly removed!
- Removing an Ad: Once an item is sold or no longer available, please add “SOLD” to your title so the post can be removed. Ads older than three months will also be removed.
- Transactions: All
transactions are solely between the seller and the buyer, including
price negotiations, shipping costs and arrangements, and settling of
disputes. Such discussions should be handled via private message or
other personal communication and not carried out on the forum. ***nüCamp,
its associates, and forum moderators accept no responsibility or
liability for managing or mediating transactions between sellers and
- Commercial or Business Related Listings: Listing
of items for commercial or business related purposes—whether one’s own
or someone else’s—is strictly prohibited. Any postings determined to be
of a commercial or business related nature will be deleted.