Options

Hi, from Vermont

TweedrvrTweedrvr Member Posts: 122
Hello, everyone.  My husband and I are brandy new owners of a '15 T@B CS-S and I am sooooo excited with it.  No immediate plans to go anywhere, due to health/pets,etc, so for now it's got a lovely spot next to the garage where I can "getaway", sit and savor it.  I am wondering about adding on some sort of screen room but I haven't been too successful in finding something specific for this model.  Any ideas?  I think the tent would be too much. Thanks in advance....Martha B.

Comments

• Options
    NomadNomad Member Posts: 7,209
    Welcome aboard - glad you're getting some time with the T@B. Once you do get camping, you'll be fairly familiar with it.
  • Options
    tpurr02tpurr02 Member Posts: 49
    Welcome, Tweedrvr,
    We are new T@B owners, and it has been fun figuring out what works and what doesn't work for us.   I wasn't planning on getting a tent -- just the visor.   However, one of our dogs really didn't like being inside the T@B and since she is older, I really didn't want to try to force here to stay inside.  Since we still wanted to take her with us, we got the tent hoping that she wold feel more comfortable in it. And, we all love it.  First, it is very light weight super easy to put up.  It has "windows" on either side so that you can have privacy or open up and see through the mesh.  The door also has privacy and mesh panels.   I the size of the tent 13 x7 so it's a good size for our dog's bed as well as two chairs and a table.  We also have a box to store our shoes.   It too thought the tent would be too much and that it might make us feel claustrophobic, but it actually feels open and airy. While the tent was a little pricey, it was definitely worth it.  So, you might want to take another look at it.
  • Options
    Thanks for your review. I'm keeping it on my wish list. I'm having a ball searching for things and such but keeping in mind the space restraints. Need to save room for my yarn! Lol
  • Options
    tpurr02tpurr02 Member Posts: 49
    Happy hunting.  Please share anything that you come across that you love!
  • Options
    Was in Bed and Bath last week and took pictures of things like towel bars and paper towel holders and the like. I DID purchase a hook for over the bathroom door to hang things on (currently a bag for trash)!
  • Options
    mickietucsmickietucs Member Posts: 709
    Patti - do you know which Coleman screen rooms that go up against the T@B door?
    Michele, Tucson, AZ. TV - '13 F150 & '16 T@Bitha special order.

You never really travel alone. The world is full of friends waiting to get to know you!