Options

Reliable mail scanning & forwarding services in California

As mentioned in a previous post, I am selling my house and taking a very long trip in my T@B400. It will truly be my home on wheels. I want to maintain my domicile in Orange County California. I get very little postal mail but I need a physical address for the few important things. I've heard of great mail services in FL, TX and SD but I need one with an address in Orange County California. I am considering PostScan Mail but am uncertain of their reliability regardless of their various online reviews. Do any forum members have a mail service they've used and why they like it? Thanks in advance. reference: https://www.postscanmail.com/locations.html
2019 T@B400
TV: 2017 Nissan Frontier SV 4X4
Southern California
Full-timer since 2019

Comments

• Options
    VernaVerna Member Posts: 6,878
    I have been using a UPS box for the past 18 months. I can call from anywhere and they will ship my mail to me at my cost (be sure the campgrounds will accept mail for you).

The UPS employees are even kind enough to tell me what is in the mail, which is handy for tax time and making sure I have received all of the forms I should receive.

I chose not to the USPS because they will not forward certain types of mail—bank cards, etc, but UPS will. 
    Verna, Columbus, IN
    2021 T@B 320S  Boondock “The T@B”
    Towed by a white 2019 Ford F-150 4x4 Supercab, 3.5L V6 Ecoboost “The Truck”
  • Options
    jgram2jgram2 Member Posts: 1,522
    Friends who live in California use Mailboxforwarding.com when they’re out of the country and like this service. Their mail is forwarded to the firm in Michigan, the envelopes scanned and emailed to them. They instruct the company which envelopes should be opened and contents scanned and emailed to them. Since they’re business owners and work remotely, this is an important component of the service. They’re pretty savvy folks and appear to trust the company.
    John, Judi, Guinness & OD in PDX
    T@Bit@t 2015 S Max Outback, ‘18 V6 4Runner