Dynathrust 24DC3 battery

I want to purchase an additional Dynathrust 24 DC3 battery for my 320 S. I can’t seem to find one online. My camper is a 2020 so I’m wondering why this is hard to locate. Is it listed under another name? Thanks!

Comments

• B0atguyB0atguy Member Posts: 199
    edited December 2019
    Nucamp does not install the batteries, the Dealer does the installing , and generally when the unit is sold . The dealer can choose whatever battery they want to install to "get the unit out the door" . Some dealers use cheap batteries, and some use good batteries . Dynathrust is just a re-labeled battery from one of the major battery manufacturer's. Sometimes its hard to tell what manufacturer or the quality on re-labeled batteries some dealers sell . Dealers usually buy batteries in bulk on pallets , so price dictates what brand they purchase to install on new units . 

You can either get the same "labeled" battery from the dealer , or just find a close replacement elsewhere .
    Its a very common battery type. Its an RV/Marine group 24 series deep cycle battery . Likely around an 85 amp hour . Just like the dealer , you can buy a cheap one, or a good one . Look to spend between $75 - $150 , again depending on the name brand (on the label), quality, durability, longevity, and warranty . 
    2023 Ford F150 Sport 3.5 Ecoboost 
    2024 NuCamp T@B 400 BD,  Grey / White 
    2016 Ford Transit 350 XLT - Adventure / Travel Van / 320s interior !
    2019 NuCamp T@B 320s Grey / Black - SOLD 

• KathyBell123KathyBell123 Member Posts: 2
    BOatguy thank you so much for this info! Since I know next to nothing about batteries, I wanted to get the exact same one so if I need to change it out during dry camping it will be simple to do. I will call the dealer to see if they have anymore in stock.