Favor - I need an interior measurement from the 320

Hi everyone.  My T@B 320 is in storage for the winter, but I need a measurement if anyone happens to be near (or in) theirs. 

I'd like to order a rectangular piece of ferrous metal to put up between the window and the cabinets so I can temporarily attach various things to it (e.g., night light, remote control) using magnets instead of stickers or drilling a bunch more holes in the wall. The rectangle I'm looking for is outlined below and would start above the seat back cushion (I didn't have a picture showing my seat back cushion upright).  If I had to guess, I'd say it's maybe 15" wide and 20" tall.  Any help would be much appreciated.  Thanks!  And I'm really excited to get the camper out from winter storage.
Matt
Appleton, Wisconsin
2006 Dutchmen T@B ("Fuego")
TV: 2007 Nissan Pathfinder

Comments

• VernaVerna Member Posts: 6,878
    I used a piece of metal art sign from South Dakota depicting a running herd of buffalo and I used it to attach my magnetic souvenirs in one place. I acquired a “Rosie the Riveter” replica metal sign so I can use it in the bed area. 

Just a suggestion if you aren’t totally sold on a piece of plain metal. 
    Verna, Columbus, IN
    2021 T@B 320S  Boondock “The T@B”
    Towed by a white 2019 Ford F-150 4x4 Supercab, 3.5L V6 Ecoboost “The Truck”
  • targtarg Member Posts: 81
    edited March 2020
    On our 2019 model, it's just a hair over15.5" from the speaker grill to the window border.  And from the top of the cushion up to the sticky down part of the woodwork adjacent to the window (which I don't even see in your picture - maybe they're slightly different?)is a hair over 14.5"

I'd say go with a 14x14 square and you'll have plenty of clearance all around.

The capacity to learn is a gift; The ability to learn is a skill; The willingness to learn is a choice. | -REBEC OF GINAZ
    2019 T@B 320S BD Lite, Jeep TJUR, Jeep JT

• mdomb529mdomb529 Member Posts: 39
    Thanks!
    Matt
    Appleton, Wisconsin
    Great idea, thanks!
    Verna said:
    I used a piece of metal art sign from South Dakota depicting a running herd of buffalo and I used it to attach my magnetic souvenirs in one place. I acquired a “Rosie the Riveter” replica metal sign so I can use it in the bed area. 

Just a suggestion if you aren’t totally sold on a piece of plain metal. 

Matt
    Appleton, Wisconsin
  • dragonsdoflydragonsdofly Member Posts: 1,916
    @mdomb529, you don't have a t@b 320. If your actual year is 2006, you have a t@b made by Dutchman (Thor Industries), not made by Pleasant Valley/nüCamp. They are somewhat different animals. Please get a measurement from another Dutchman t@b owner before committing. There are other Dutchman T@b owners on the forum, and their input would be much more accurate. Good luck. Sounds like an interesting project.
    2017 t@b sofitel(Dr@gonsFly)TV 2015 Silverado 2500hd(Behemoth). Wyandotte, Michigan.
    Draco dormiens numquam titilandus.
    Fair enough.  I think I knew that.  Thanks for the reminder.  I'll update my signature so maybe I remember for next time.

dragonsdofly said:
    @mdomb529, you don't have a t@b 320. If your actual year is 2006, you have a t@b made by Dutchman (Thor Industries), not made by Pleasant Valley/nüCamp. They are somewhat different animals. Please get a measurement from another Dutchman t@b owner before committing. There are other Dutchman T@b owners on the forum, and their input would be much more accurate. Good luck. Sounds like an interesting project.

Matt
    Appleton, Wisconsin