Options

Does anyone have a list of fuses for the TAB 400?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 834
Hi, I saw the thread "Fuses for Newbies" but its for the 320. Does anyone have a list of fuses in the 400? I don't need pics.  I have an ample (yes, pun intended) supply of the blade fuses but I don't have any spare glass fuses.  

I wish NuCamp would provide a list of fuses in the owners manual. A blown fuse can ruin a camping trip in an instant and with such an easy fix, its comforting to always have spares of every imaginable fuse on board!

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    ScottGScottG Administrator Posts: 5,427
    I haven't seen anything similar go by for the 400.
    The original Fuses for Newbies (and similar documents) were labors of love by forum members. Perhaps another member can take up the mantle on behalf of 400 owners!
    2015 T@B S

• Options
    VernaVerna Member Posts: 6,878
    @TabbyShack, look to see if there is a list of the 400’s fuses in the “Unofficial 400 user guide” in the T@B owners manual of the User Manuals....Category?  
    Verna, Columbus, IN
    2021 T@B 320S  Boondock “The T@B”
    Towed by a white 2019 Ford F-150 4x4 Supercab, 3.5L V6 Ecoboost “The Truck”
  • Options
    Thanks Verna. I did check that before I posted. Great idea though.  Well, as ScottG suggest above, maybe I can take this on since I've got nothing but time on my hands during this lock down.  I'm supposed to be on a camping trip now, but the campground closed.  I was going to cancel anyway though.  Better safe than sorry.
  • Options
    VernaVerna Member Posts: 6,878
    @TabbyShack, actually 98% of the fuses in the 400 are the same as in the 320. The differences are in the 40 amp resettable fuse near the battery and I’m not sure if there are different fuses for the 3020 Alde’s that was not in production when @Tabaz produced the Fuses for Newbies list. There may be more 12V fuses in the converter, too. 
    Verna, Columbus, IN
    2021 T@B 320S  Boondock “The T@B”
    Towed by a white 2019 Ford F-150 4x4 Supercab, 3.5L V6 Ecoboost “The Truck”
  • Options
    Tabaz Tabaz Member Posts: 2,357
    “Fuses for Newbies” was a labor of love. Undertaken in August in Phoenix, Arizona. I guess us 320 owners are more passionate and dedicated than those 400 owners who can afford to outsource fuse replacements at the most inopportune time. Must be nice. Gotta go and finish making my own soap. 
    2016 Outback 320 with a 2010 Ford Expedition.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 834
    edited March 2020
    Tabaz....I dont understand why my question prompted a seemingly sarcastic response that I dont even understand.  "Out source fuse replacements" "must be nice" Really? Your response is not at all consistent with forum etiquette in my opinion. 
  • Options
    TabbyShack - please search my previous posts. I always try to inject an element of irony in my responses.  That was in no means sarcasm. Do you really think I’m making soup right now?
  • Options
    jgram2jgram2 Member Posts: 1,522
    No @Tabaz I thought you were making soap!
    John, Judi, Guinness & OD in PDX
    T@Bit@t 2015 S Max Outback, ‘18 V6 4Runner 

• Options
    Don’t you just love spell-check? The grocery stores have been out of soup for about a week now. No way I could have been “making soup.” Regardless, I’ve decided to no longer post any comments to the forum. I’ll simply lurk as a visitor looking for technical information that enhances the enjoyment of my T@B. 
  • Options
    PamandJohnUpNorth2PamandJohnUpNorth2 Member Posts: 141
    @TabbyShack Attached is a fuse explanation and chart that I took from the information that David Weinstein added to the Unofficial Guide (based on his 2019 T@B400)
    Pam and John
    Champlin, Minnesota
    2018 T@B400 and a 2018 Ridgeline 

• Options
    Michigan_MikeMichigan_Mike Member Posts: 2,861
    @TabbyShack Attached is a fuse explanation and chart that I took from the information that David Weinstein added to the Unofficial Guide (based on his 2019 T@B400)
    Good stuff and thanks for sharing!  

And folks, we are all under duress at this time of our lives and are all affected by this pandemic as obviously it is unprecedented in our lifetimes.  The fear, anxiety and stress that it has placed on our nation and the world cannot be understated.  Our way of life has been changed dramatically, it is under attack, supplies are depleted, there is a lot of uncertainty and what lies ahead is unknown.  We just ask that everyone not only abide by the forum rules, but that we take a little pause before posting and use any energy we have left toward helping not only our forum members but anyone else in need during this crisis as right now we need an abundance of compassion, vigilance, prayers and understanding.  Thanks!  
    Mike - Elmira, Mi / 2019 T@B 400 / 2021 Chevy Silverado LTZ
  • Options
    Thanks PamandJohn, that is exactly what I was hoping for! It seems I need to print the updated version of that wonderful "unofficial" guide (but much better than the official one!)