Options

2021 320s Boondock Package - Spare Tire

Does the 2021 320s Boondock package come with a full size spare tire (15 inch black matte to match the trailer)?  Mine came with a 14 inch white rim with a regular street tire.  

Comments

• Options
    VernaVerna Member Posts: 6,878
    The 2021 T@B 320S Boondock, has the option of a full size spare tire, meaning it costs more to have the full size spare. 
    Verna, Columbus, IN
    2021 T@B 320S  Boondock “The T@B”
    Towed by a white 2019 Ford F-150 4x4 Supercab, 3.5L V6 Ecoboost “The Truck”
  • Options
    MjbynumMjbynum Member Posts: 2
    Thank you for the information Verna. 🙂
  • Options
    NJ_DaveNJ_Dave Member Posts: 4
    The 14” spare, which is easier to store, will function much the way that space saver spares do on many automobiles, until you can fix your flat 15”.
  • Options
    GigHarborTomGigHarborTom Member Posts: 76
    We have the 2020 320 Boondock. Some how that spare tire under the rear looks undersized, not off road and a not user (old goat) friendly. Seems to me to hang down there in a vulnerable way, and just not a neat safe position. I can see why some folks mount the tire up front. I do not want to do that. I have only called for road service once years ago, restored vintage trailer. New axle slipped side ways, burned tire. No room to pull off and no service available for an hour and a half.

Gig Harbor Tom
    2020 TAB 320 S Boondock Lite
    2019 Toyota 4 Runner
    Puget Sound Country
  • Options
    SlackersSlackers Member Posts: 419
    edited August 2022
    You may want to check the spare's hole spacing for the lugs. Make sure they line up with the full-sized wheels.  Our dealer delivered our 320 (non-boondock) with the larger boondock spare.  There was no way it could be attached to the axle even if our wheel-wells offered adequate clearance.
    2019 Tab 320 CSS, 2019 Ranger TV, OH
  • Options
    GigHarborTomGigHarborTom Member Posts: 76
    Wonder what the cost might be for a full sized spare and wheel?
    Gig Harbor Tom
    2020 TAB 320 S Boondock Lite
    2019 Toyota 4 Runner
    Puget Sound Country