Options

Bathroom heat

Has anyone extended the alde heat into the bathroom? If so how did you do it

Comments

• Options
    ChanWChanW Member Posts: 3,158
    edited December 2020
    I thought about it. Alde makes a nice looking stand-up radiator.

On the "320", it seems you could just extend the loop from under the bench, into the bathroom, if there's enough room!

There's an Alde catalog that I found that shows all the system parts.
    Attached below. It's 10 megabytes.

I like this one (in the catalog):

Chan  -  near Buffalo NY
    2014 S Maxx
    2011 Tacoma 4cyl ... edit: 2022 Tacoma 6cyl - oh yeah! 

A_Little_T@b'll_Do_Ya
  • Options
    N7SHG_HamN7SHG_Ham Member Posts: 1,261
    Guessing you are asking about a 320, the 400 comes with a radiator in the bath, probably the same parts you would purchase to add to the 320.
    2019 T@B 400 Boondock Lite
  • Options
    ontheroadontheroad Member Posts: 485
    In the new 2021.. it feels like there is heat inside there.. I've started leaving the shoilet's door open...there really isn't heat but because the glycol reservoir is there it the sink does get warm, any new 2021 owners experience this?
    Former 2017 T@G Max XL
    2021 T@B Boondock CS-S
    2018 Nissan Pathfinder
    Ontario, Canada
  • Options
    grassgdgrassgd Member Posts: 127
    edited January 2021
    I have a 2018 T@b 320 and leave the shower door open at night when we use the heating system otherwise the it gets really cold in there by morning when camping in night time temps getting into the 30's and 20's.  Would be nice to have the shower heated but extending the heating system in such a small area may be looking for problems with accidental damage to a radiator or towel heater.

Apparently the 2021 has the glycol reservoir in there which bring heat in since the hot glycol circulates through the reservoir and not just functions as an expansion tank.  
    2019 T@B 320S
  • Options
    MuttonChopsMuttonChops Member Posts: 1,596
    grassgd said:
    . . . 2018 T@b 320 and leave the shower door open at night when we use the heating system otherwise the it gets really cold in there by morning when camping in night time temps getting into the 30's and 20's. 
    Ditto

'18 320 Spitched axle, 3020HE; PNW based
    TV: '17 Colorado V6 Z71 4x4, Tow Package, GM Brake Controller
    Adventures:  51   Nights:  322  Towing Miles 41,200+