Options

Looking For Strong Adhesive For Walls

2»

Comments

• Options
    JPRolandJPRoland Member Posts: 115
    I mentioned the Perch system and we love it. I think maybe Marceline gave us this idea. A metal plate attaches flat to the wall with contact strips making it very strong. We installed one in the kitchen and one by each bed/bench and the little container makes a nice cup holder. We also use it for TV remotes, etc. Each thing you add is magnetically attached. You can arrange the containers on the wall plate different ways and there are different containers available to fit it. Some use it as a planter.  These have been up four months. Here are some photos:

• Options
    JPRolandJPRoland Member Posts: 115
    So, here's a little follow-up on the Command Strips now that they have been on for 8 months. I secured them EXACTLY like the instructions. Cleaning the surface with alcohol is most important! All of the Command Strips on the backs of hooks and the heavier Perch systems (2 of them) have held up perfectly without fail. So, yesterday-8 months after installing them-I decided to remove one because I didn't like the placement. The directions say to pull straight down (not out) on the tab of the Command Strip. It stretches like elastic for about 6-8 inches and then it just pops right off. It did noit hurt the surface of the T@B and you cannot tell it was ever there. This is very good news!