Options

LevelMate Pro

I just installed a LevelMate Pro in my T@B (2018 320S).  For those that have this -- do you leave the switch in the on position or can you turn it off when not using it to conserve the battery?  Will turning it off clear out the level settings?  I reached out to the company, LogicBlue, but they have not responded.

thanks.
2018 T@B 320 S Boondock  |  2015.5 Volvo XC60 T6 AWD  |  Seattle, WA, USA
"Blessed are the curious, for they shall have adventures.”― Lovelle Drachman

Comments

• Options
    tybladesmithtybladesmith Member Posts: 178
    One does not need to turn off the LevelMate Pro. It will go to sleep. On next leveling, turn switch off then on - two beeps should be heard, meaning it is ready to go. Open the app on your smart phone and begin leveling. No the settings are not lost when powering down. 
    Kay and Tom - SW Wisconsin - Silver T@bernacle - 2018 T@B 320S Boondock Silver/Black trim TV, 2018 Chevy Colorado, Silver/Black trim, Duramax, TowHaul, IntelliHaul
  • Options
    Dutch061Dutch061 Member Posts: 765
    I have found that the battery life is greatly reduced if you let it go to sleep. After replacing the battery from limited use, I now turn it off when I am finished. 

Brad
    2020 400 BDL aka "Boonie"
    2022 Black Series HQ19 aka "Cricket"
    2021 F-250 Tremor with PSD aka "Big Blue"
    Concord, NC 
  • Options
    PNWtabberPNWtabber Member Posts: 491
    Thanks, @tybladesmith

• Options
    Thanks, @Dutch061

• Options
    tybladesmithtybladesmith Member Posts: 178
    Good to know @Dutch061, thanks!
    Kay and Tom - SW Wisconsin - Silver T@bernacle - 2018 T@B 320S Boondock Silver/Black trim TV, 2018 Chevy Colorado, Silver/Black trim, Duramax, TowHaul, IntelliHaul
  • Options
    I heard back from LogicBlue:

Yes you can turn the power off when not in use so you can maximize your battery life.  All settings are stored on the LevelMatePRO in non-volatile flash memory and do not require power to be saved.  So if you battery dies, when you replace it or when you just turn the unit off you will not lose any of your settings.